17: Rin Changes

Emma's P.O.V

"Do you feel better Emma?" Marice asked. I nodded. It had been three weeks since the accident I had to stay in watchful care for a while to make sure it worked, but now i'm out. Nothing changed, I'm out now. Everything is going to turn back to normal.

"Yeah, Hal had it taken care of." I answered. "But I never saw what happened to Rin. Did you guys see?" They both froze. Hayely and Marcie was frozen with . . . I don't know. It wasn't fear, it wasn't surprise, so what was it? They looked at eachother and then to me.

"She's still on the top floor, but they found a way to keep her calm." Marcie said. I was confused. They calmed Rin? Then it hit me. The memory of Dr. Amadi and what he did. Fire. They keep her calm with fire. Something made my stomache turn. Dr. Amadi muct be in charge of her. Just think what's happening. My eyes widened.

"I'm going to see her." I said.

"It's against the rules. No one can go see people on that floor." Hayley advised. I ignored her and walked up the stairs.

"Emma. We're going to get in trouble."

"Didn't you see what Dr. Amadi did to her last time. She could be getting killed now." They wre hesitant but I could tell that they both had the same idea. "I'm going." Hayley and Marcie followed closely behind and I kept them quiet. If they were going to be loud then the whole plan was going to fail. As I came up to the room that said Rin on the door, I was shocked. I could here her and Dr. Amadi inside. I looked in the door window.

"You are worth nothing. You are just a mindless soldier of mine." Dr. Amadi said. Chains shackled rin to the room floor but she had room to walk around but she was pulling the chains as far as they could go. Amadi stroked her hair with a smirk on his face. "You are mine."

"Y-Yes M-Master." she stuttered. He grabbed her by the neck and her hands grabbed his wrist. With his free hand, Amadi smacked Rin across the face. Tears flowed from her eyes as she forced herself to let go. "Don't stop it, you know I'm the master. If I want you dead then you die. If I want you alive then you live. Your life is at my will." He slammed her down to the floor holding her down with his hand. Then he used his free hand and played with teh buttons on her shirt.

"You don't need these for your next lesson." the foor was locked and I couldn't get in. Marice, Hayey, and I all ran down the stairs as fast as we could to get help. Hal was at the front desk. Quickly I explained the situation.

"We went stairs grabbed shirt neck locked Amadi Rin."

"Emma calm down. What's wrong."

"Amadi is going to kill Rin!" I yelled. She stayed silent for a second before grabbing her keys and jumping up.

"Lets go then." Hal said before we all began to run up the stairs. I heard screaming, mumbling, pretty much all of the above could be heard through that hall, but Rin's room was silent. I thought it would be to late. Hal unlocked the door and we came to the padded room. Rin was in the corner cowering with he hands crossed over herself. She was stripped naked and she was soaked. The room felt cold as it was, but she was wet. Dr. Amadi looked furious as he held a bucket in his hand and Rin's clothes in another.

"Hal, you are no longer authorized to handel this paitent, why are you here?" Amadi furiously asked as he challenged my sister. Marice and Hayley stood behind her as I went over to Rin. She was shaking uncontrolably and her eyes were wide with fear. There was way more blisters, scars, cuts, and bruises covering her skin from the last time I saw her.

"I got a complaint, and I agree. It's not healthy for Rin to go through this." Hal countered.

"No one is healthy here. The sooner you learn that the better." Dr. Amadi pointed out. He walked up to Rin who was now at the end of the chain. She couldn't go anywhere. She was trapped. "She is making her way back up to a person who lives outside. She is doing fine. Obeying to a higher up is what you do."

"No. You're teaching her to live in fear."

"Really. Watch." He turned to Rin and took a step towards her. "Rin. What do you want? What do you want to do here?" she stayed silent not answering, but Amadi narrowed his eyes and lifted his hand making her speak.

"Listen to my master." she choked out. Watching her like this was sickening.

"Good girl." he said patting her forehead. He stood and walked away from Rin. She laid her head on her kees staying absolutley quiet.

"Rin is none of your guys concerns anymore. She is mine to do as I please. So leave this room and prepare."

"What?"

"Didn't Hal tell you. Hayley and Marcie are being release in two days." Amadi added. I stood shocked.

"Emma. Your staying here for the time being, because of that outburst last time, but soon you will be released too." I couldn't beleive it. I was going to get released in two days but thanks to Dr. Amadi I'm not. Hal never todl me either, but there was something more important right now. Rin.

"Who will watch Rin?" Hayley asked.

"You guys never watched her in teh first place. She will not be released for a long time. Plus, we have a few people who would like for Rin to come with them. For purposes that are not leagal for me to announce." What was going on. "that is what i'm doing. Preparing her for those people."

"We're leaving." I looked back to Hayley and Marcie who had tears in their eyes, but they were different. They were not tears of joy. They were real tears.

------------------------------
FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! See you all next time.

Word Count: 1051