Daragon

Kpop dream of chaerinren

Big Bang came to my house. Daesung, TOP, Seungri and Taeyang were sleeping. 

One was in my bedroom, two were in my living room and one is in my maid's room. 

Then GDragon was cooking our Lunch, Me and my two other friends were with Him while he was cooking. We kept on asking him questions about Kpop. 

Then I asked him if he likes BTS and he said yes then he told us about how Blood Sweat and Tears was amazing and he was singing it. Then there was a black out. 

We were laughing at Gdragon and telling him that he shouldn't have sang. And then we also asked him if he liked Blackpink and he said yes then he rapped the rap of Lisa in Boom Bayah. And then after that GD told me to wake the other members up.

So I did, I went to wake the member who was sleeping in the Maid's room.

It was dark so I took the member's phone and used its Flashlight. Weird thing was like it was an Old Nokia Phone. 

I was like 

"Gdragon has an Expensive Car, but they have old nokia phones... wtf?" 

so yeah I pointed the light to the member. 

I didn't know who the member was so I was guessing who it was and turns out it was T.O.P and here's a fact he was half naked. 

Then I went to the next members who I already knew that it was Daesung and Seungri who were sleeping in the living room. 

I woke the both of them up and went to the last one who was Taeyang. He was sleeping in my bedroom which was really dark, Then the phone died, so I was struggling in looking for him. Then it turns out I was stepping his back and he woke up because of it. After that the fans knew that big bang was in my house and then me, my two other friends, two middle aged girls and gd were teleported in the backyard of this some kind of mansion.

So like the four people who was left back home was running to where we were and they were chased by fans? 

Then when they finally arrived, one of the middle aged woman stand in front of T.O.P and was touching him from head to toe, she even touch his butt and private part. 

And then we were looking at them weirdly. 

When everyone was eating me and my friends were scrolling our Facebook Home Feed and then we saw a video of Seungri looking like a Burning Chicken with Lava Powers, and he was like burning everything with his lava powers, and then we asked seungri what the hell did we just watch and he told us it that it was from a music video. 

So we went to search for it, but there wasnt any results. After eating the other middle aged woman said that we shouldn't leave yet because we have to wait for Jade, who was the girlfriend of Gdragon in my dream and then Jade came who was actually Sandara.

and then the end.