Chapter XVII

dedication goes to Sarahdb11 because shit just got real.

In Divination I decided to do things differently than usual and I sat next to a Gryffindor girl with blonde hair who was staring at Remus’ back. I recognized her as Sarah.  ‘Hi.’ She said dreamily.

‘Hi.’ I answered back. I saw she was writing in some kind of notebook. ‘What’re ya writin bro?’ I said going all ghetto on her. Her cheeks blushed scarlet and I looked at the sheet. I saw Remus’ name on the paper surrounded by little hearts and I laughed. Hehe, she likes Moony. What can we do to make this awkward. ‘Soooo, you like Remus huh?’ I asked. Her cheeks went even redder.

‘He’s nice.’ She said.

‘You looooove him?’ I teased just to be annoying. ‘You want to kissssss him?’ I suddenly remembered seeing her with Snape before. They were friends. ‘Or do looooove Snapy? Do you want to kisssss him?’ Ew, who would want to kiss that greasy soon to be death-eater? Blows my mind. BOEM. That was the sound of my mind blowing up. Anyway Sarah was now angrily glaring at me because she can’t handle my awesomeness. Sucks for her.

‘So you don’t love Remy?’ I asked pouting. ‘He will be very sad to hear that.’

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘I have no idea, my friend.’

‘Well, you’re friends with him right? Did he ever like, you know, talk about me?’ she asked quietly.

I faked thinking. ‘Well there was time when he- oh no that was about, yeah no. Uh what about- no that was uh no never mind. I don’t really remember. Maybe to the boys though.’ I smiled cheekily. ‘So do you want me to tell him that you like him?’ I asked.

‘NO!’ She yelled out.

‘I think that’d do good. EY REMU-‘ She stopped me by pushing me of the chair. ‘OKAY!’ I yelled at her. ‘Now you’ve made your way to my famous revenge list and do you know what that means? I’m going to take revenge.’ And before she could stop me I sprinted towards Remus and Sirius and let myself fall down on Sirius, still facing Remus. ‘Hey Remus.’ I smiled. ‘and Sirius.’ I added while patting his head absentmindedly. He glared at me and shook his head. I glanced at Sarah who was running up to me so I quickly said. ‘Sarah likes you!’ Just as Sarah was about to attack me, our divination teacher walked in. She was the only professor at school that called us by our first names. She’s quite awesome and she sucks. She’s always like BROOOOAAAADEN YOUR MIIIIIIINDS but she always fails to predict stuff and she tells everyone that they’re gonna die. So she’s awesome.

‘Sarah.’ She said dreamily. ‘Stop trying to kill Faith. Faith get off Sirius. I want to start with my lesson without you fooling around.’ I jumped up and walked back to the chair were I had been seated earlier and Sarah joined me.

‘I hate you.’ She told me and I blew her a hand kiss. ‘It’s not funny.’

‘Hell yeah it is.’ She cracked a smile.

‘Okay it kind of is.’ Guess she’s okay. She's weird though. Very weird and that's coming from me! Yay I made another friend, mummy would be so proud. Or she’d tell me to clean up my room… Yeah, probably the last.

---- 

Later that day we sat in the common room. I had just finished my homework and was now watching Sirius copy Remus’. ‘You’re not going to learn anything from it.’ I sang.

‘I go on intuition and my intuition never fails.’ He answered before putting his quill down. Then James walked in, he didn’t look very happy.