Chapter 15 ❋

"Hey do you guys think it's weird that Camila is still hiding our relationship from her parents? I mean we've been dating for almost 5 months and she still hasn't came out to them." I sighed.

Zayn looked up from his phone. "She still hasn't told her parents that she's dating you?"

I shook my head.

"Chill it's not that easy for people to come out to their parents. Especially people with homophobic ones." Lauren spoke.

"Yea but I'm tired of having to sneak around." I whined as I threw myself on to the bean bag.

"You sound like a child, just talk to Camila about it." Zayn suggested.

"Yea I will." I said as I look at both Zayn and Lauren.

They both gave each other a look that I couldn't decipher.

"What's with you two?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh we have something to tell you." Lauren finally said.

I waited a few moments for someone to say something but no one did.

"Well what are you waiting for spill it!" I said frustrated.

"Me and this doof are dating." Lauren said and playfully punched his arm.

"Hey I'm not a doof!" Zayn finally spoke.

"Wait what! When did this happen!?" I exclaimed. "How could I not know my two best friends are dating?"

"Well when you spend all your time with Camila you miss out on certain information." Lauren sassed.

"Well shit. I thought this whole time you had a secret crush on me." I joked.

"Hahaha. You wish." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Wow. Well congrats I guess." I said still in shock.

"Thanks, well we got to go so see you later Y/NN." Lauren said pulling Zayn out of the room.

"Bye guys!"

--

I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.

"Hey mom! I'm going over to Camila's for a bit." I yelled. She gave me a thumbs up and continued watching TV.

I decided to just walk so I didn't have to waste gas.

When I got to Camila's house I saw she was sitting outside on the porch. I walked towards her and sat down.

"Hey." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" She smiled.

I cleared my throat. "I came to talk to you."

"Ok about what?" She questioned.

"Well we have been dating for almost 5 months, I was just wondering if you were planning on coming out to your parents anytime soon?" I finally said.

She hesitated before she finally spoke, "Soon. I promise."

"Ok cool." I said as I looked at the sky.

"My parents aren't home, wanna come in for a while?" She whispered into my ear.

I couldn't turn down the offer so I agreed.