Chapter 43: Water 7

Your group uninhabited the island for four days, until Robin and Luffy well rested. After that, you sailed out and today was a fine day, partly spring and summer. Zoro and Sanji were both fighting each other as usual, Nami was enjoying the sun with a drink, and Luffy was impersonating his frozen self for the entertainment of Usopp and Chopper.
Steven has returned from his long voyage with a letter of Moitra this time. You were standing in the crownest, observing the surroundings while reading the sheet of paper once in a while.

Dear Auntie,

Mother isn't in her best shape, but at least she isn't unhappy. I started school not too long ago, but I'm mostly interested in the job of Master Gunner, like you Auntie!
Oh, did you know that Mother was seeing someone? It was around the time you left...Though, I don't think it's very serious right now. Mother wants to take things slow...Yet, she smiles more when he's around since the day you left.
I hope that Luffy and his friends aren't bringing you to the verge of madness. You still seem to have all your head with the way you describe your letters, though! Anyway, I will be going now. Mother needs me in the kitchen. I'm excited to hear more about your adventures!

Your lovely nephew, Moitra.

A scowl appeared on your face. A guy dating Anita? Who was that bastard? You crumpled the paper in your hands, tossing it down who fell directly on top of Zoro's head.

"Oi! Watch where you're throwing, stupid Mummy!" cried out the swordsman and you snickered.

"Sorry! I thought you were a trashcan!" you replied with a cocky expression, shrugging Zoro's anger off.

"You bitch..."

"Yoohoo! Robin-chan!" cried out the chief as he waved to the dark haired woman who exited the lounge.

"Robin! How are you feeling? Do you feel a chill?" Chopper ran to her and she smiled down at him.

"I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you, my excellent doctor!"

"Oh...Being called an excellent doctor wouldn't make me feel happy, you jerk!" said the reindeer with a small dance.

"Take it easy, Robin" warned Nami. "You might feel uneasy when you see Luffy and (y/n) being as good as new after having the same experience as you, but you can take your time and rest, you know"

"Yay!" smiled Luffy, doing a peace sign.

"That wasn't a compliment, moron" you said from your crownest and your captain pouted.

"Robin-chan! Shall I make something that can warm you up? Do you have an appetite?"

"Then...May I have some coffee?" she asked after a pause.

"Okay~ It's my pleasure!!"

You leaned back against the mast holding the crownest, your arms crossed in front of your chest. Suddenly, something caught your eyes in the water. Something big swimming in the sea. You did a double-take when some kind of giant frog with an afro came out of the water with a cry.

"Hey, guys! We got a frog doing the front crawl!" you yelled at them and they stared at you weirdly. Usopp muttered to himself until he turned his head to the side to see the said frog.