Part 17

Pic of lake above
Hey guys, so I'm officially put this book on three different competitions so votes are really appreciated. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Seth and I have been driving for about ten minutes. I really want to know where we are going but he refuses to tell me. I look out the window to see that we are surrounded by trees.

"Seth your not taking me deep in the forest to kill me right?" He gives a small snort and says, "Dang it how did you know?" I gave a small chuckle.

"We are here." He says stopping the car. I open to door and I'm about to look around when Seth puts his hands on my eyes. "Wait don't look till we are there." He says. "Wait, I thought we were all ready there." I said in a annoyed voice.

He just chuckled and said "We are it's a short walk." He put a blind fold over my eyes and got something out of the trunk. We walked a short distance then stopped. "Can I take it off now?" I asked. "No, one second." Was his annoying answer.

"Ok now you can take it off." He said. I took off the blind fold to see we were at a lake. It was breath taking. The water was a dark blue surrounded by trees. I looked at Seth to see him sitting next to a picnic basket.

I almost started crying at the beauty of it. I walked over to him and hugged him. Then I pulled away and kissed him. Before anything could happen I pulled away.

"This is the place I would come when being the alpha's son got to hard." He said looking around. "This place is beautiful and I'm honored you showed me." I told him looking into his eyes.

I saw in his eyes pure love. "Want to eat something?" He said looking away. "I brought a lot of food." He started unpacking and I saw strawberries, chocolate, bananas, and a small cake.

"This looks great especially the chocolate and the cake." I said while staring at the food. He laughed at me and got out the cake. I wanted to squeal for joy because it's a red velvet cake. Red velvet is one of my favorite cakes ever.

Seth must have saw the look in my eye because he just shook his head and cut me a huge piece. "Thank you." I said without squealing. I took a bite and almost melted it was so good.

We ate a lot of food and by the end of our picnic I felt like I had a new food baby. "Want to swim?" Seth asked. "I would, but I might sink with my new food baby." He just chuckled and took off his shift. "Take if all off." My wolf Lola screamed

"Shut up!" I yelled back at her before blocking her out. "Come on now don't just watch me, take off yours too." Seth complained. I rolled my eyes but took my cloths off. I had picked a red bikini.

Once I was undressed I notice Seth staring at me. "I know I'm absolutely beautiful, but I want to swim not watch you stare at me." My words seem to brake him out off his trance because he ran at me and picked me up.

Once we got to the lakes edge I shouted "Seth if you through me in I will refuse you as my mate." I said trying to sound serious, but I knew I failed because Seth started swinging his arms. "No please!" I yelled right as he threw me in.

The water was surprisingly warm. I stayed under because I was about to get my revenge on Seth. Werewolves could hold there breaths for a long time so I'm going to wait till Seth try's to find me then I'll grab his legs and scare him.

I saw a splash so I swam up really fast and took a deep breath. I dove back down and went far under so I could swim under Seth. I saw where he was so I swam towards him. He was near the surface. I went behind his legs and ripped him down. 

He started thrashing and screaming so I let go. I floated up to the surface laughing. He looked at me and tried to glare but was breathing to hard. "That was mean." He said.

"No that was payback." I responded. We swam around for a little more time before noticing that it was getting dark. We got out of the lake and dried off. We got the picnic basket and our cloths and got in the car.

Once we were driving I said "Thank you for today I loved it." He just smiled and continued driving. Once we got to the pack house we went to our rooms. I saw a dress and a bunch of flower petals all around my room. I went over to the dress to see a note by it.

I read the note and it said
Dear Kylie,
Please wear this and follow the rose petals to your future.
From,
Your mate.

Seth I realized. That's why he was so quiet the whole car ride. He was probably planning all this. I smiled brightly and put the dress on. I added a small touch of make up and let my curly hair down. I grabbed Seth necklace and put it on. I went to my door and saw rose petals. I followed them down the hall.

I looked around and realized I was being lead to the back porch. I knew that's where I was going because it had the best sunsets. I counted to follow the petals and I was right. I walked outside and saw a table for two covered in rose petals. It was beautiful someone had put small lights above us and some candles in the table. "Do you like it." Seth's voice whispered in my ear. "I love it." He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.
-----------------------------------------------------
I know I'm awful. I'll try and post tomorrow. I should be able to do in the morning you should see it. Please vote and comment.