Summer camp (Adrienette)

🍃 "Have i ever lied to you, bugaboo?" ~Chat Noir 🍃

Usually when I am searching this hard, it isn't for clothing. No, usually I'm searching for a vagina in dick-less man.

Not this time, now I am on the search for my history text book. I'm going to be late, again. What else is new?

I'm zooming around my room so fast I'm pretty sure The Flash is in a run for his money, but luckily my frantic pacing reveals my textbook as I hurry to pick it up I glance at the clock now panicking because I was supposed to leave.... TEN MINUITES AGO? Damn it!

I rush out of my room greeting my mom and dad before running out the bakery door humming to the tune of Arianna's Grande 'One last time', and may I say I am quite a born singer. HA, no. I sound like a cat getting ran over by a lawnmower, and the lawnmowers on its period.

When I finally arrive at school I am ambushed by a certain blonde rag doll.

"Chloe" I don't try at all to hide the disgust in my voice spitting it out, just her name can summon Voldemort. I would personally summon Hermione just so she could beat the shit out of Chloe by shoving her wand up her a- my thoughts are soon interrupted by the inescapable droning of the school bell.

The rag doll looks me up and down in pity before laughing her hyena she-devil laugh "Oh look! It's poor little Marinette. The seventies called, they want their clothes back!" before walking away adding a little bounce to her step. What is she trying to shake? her non-existent chest?

That brat's going to make me lose my mind.

***

"Your late" Ms. bustier points out as I walk into class, she didn't even bother to notice that Chloe walked in after I did. Just because she's the mayor's daughter she thinks she can boss everybody around.

I take my usual seat next to Alya, shrugging when she mouths to me asking why I am late, again.

"Ms. Bourgeois, you have a letter from the Mayor you need to sign. It seems he has excused you from school for a few weeks"

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDY" Chloe squeals rushing from her seat to rip the letter from Ms. Bustier before looking around searching for something.

"Hurry I need something flat to sign this on!"

I am getting sick of her whininess.

"How about your chest?" I suggest, "It's flat enough" I smirk before the whole class bursts out laughing, she deserved it. She doesn't get to walk over everybody and get away with it, someone needs to put her in her place. But, since Chuck Norris is busy I will do my best.

Chloe huffs In anger before turning to the teacher squealing something about how I should be sent to the principal's office, I have to be honest I tune most of what she says out.

"Ms. If you do not send Marinette Dupain-Cheng to the office right this moment I will talk to my father and have you fired!" Chloe squeals

Ms. Bustier rolls her eyes before turning to me and apologetically asks me to go to the office, I huff in annoyance and stomp out only to have Ms. Bustier grab my arm and whisper "that was hilarious, but, 2 days detention." in my ear.

The clap of my flats on the freshly tiled floor echo in the room before I reach the front office knocking before stepping in, the principle asks me to explain what happened and when I do he starts laughing to the point of tears so hard he falls off his chair before quickly restraining himself and masking his laughter. "I see." He huffs, "Well, we have a strict no-bullying policy hear at school. So I have no choice in the matter, I have to send you to-" he briefly pauses before adding "Summer school camp" he adds as I feel my heart sick to the bottom of my shoes.

Summer school camp? I can't go there! It is like school 25/8 but even worse because Chloe's dad finances it and that means Chloe can come whenever she wants and ruin my life!

I swiftly nod my head and run out almost to the point of tears, Summer school!? All I said was that Chloe had no boobs! She doesn't! I don't see how I am in the wrong here.

I see only one plus to this situation; Adrien's dad makes him go to this summer-school camp every year since he started last year to help him learn social matters. I get to be with Adrien for an entire summer? Why was I mad about this again?

***

My parents wish me fun as they send me off on the bus to hell. School, or should I say Summer school. Summer school camp at Ms. Violette's, if you think it's all summertime, sunshine, and rainbows your wrong. Ms. Violette's Summer camp is Terrible! I heard rumors about people who came here and nobody survived! But then again, if that was true how did the person who started the rumor know about it?

This should be... fun.

*End of part one*