22

Violet POV
Weeks of searching & nothing yet . The weeks I've been spending mostly in bed because my health has gone down .

My cheekbones now showing , the whole of my face has lost life and colour . Xander is still strong , still eating & carrying on .

Me I just the opposite to what he decided , I couldn't deal with it after a few weeks . I still can't .

Xander sighs whispers " love you need to eat something I don't wanna see you this way " getting onto his knees . He rests his head on the bed , tears well up in his eyes .

I wipe them away , before looking down at him . What am I doing? It's gonna kill him inside & out .

Kissing his forehead , I try getting out of bed only to fall to the floor . My legs shake not being able to hold me up , Xander rushes to my side .

However I shake my head at him , needing to do this for myself . Taking a deep breath , I get up trying to walk whilst my legs shake .

Xander whispers " let me help your gonna hurt yourself " I shake my head whisper " I need to do this myself I've done enough damage ."

He sighs before nodding , I walk to the bathroom to take a bath . Xander turns on the taps for me , putting in the soap .

Taking off my long shirt , with my bra and underwear I get into the tub with Xander's help. He washes my hair , whilst I lay against the tub.

Xander whispers " I still love you the same even if you've changed " I nod whisper " I don't know how " he shakes his head whispers" that's not even real you know how I love you and how much ."

Do I though? He hasn't been around me all day , well every week . Not once has he said he loves me , maybe I'm being insecure?

He kisses my head whispers " love stop over thinking it or questioning it I love you always even if I never say it enough " I nod as tears drop down my cheeks. Xander wipes them away whispers " I have some strawberries down stairs that I brought for you."

My eyes widen I try getting out the tub , he chuckles kissing my cheek as he scoops me out of the tub. Going into the bedroom , I dry myself off changing into his clothes and Xander dries my hair for me.

Sitting down stairs in the kitchen , my toes feel cold against the stool at the breakfast bar . I watch as Xander cuts up fruit putting it with some yogurt.

He hands me the bowl , taking his own himself and eating through some strawberries . I frown ask " I thought didn't like strawberries?" he shrugs carrying on to eat .

Grabbing the fork , I pick up a strawberry eating a few bites of it . My stomach drops , instantly I rush to the bin throwing up .

Xander gets up tying back my hair , he rubs my back says " go sit on the sofa I'll call for the pack doc ." I nod grabbing a blanket to cuddle into with a pillow too .

Laying down on the sofa , my muscles relax against the sofa blanket . And the pain stops .

Xander POV
After calling for the pack doc , I grab a glass of water handing it to Violet . She gladly takes it , drinking sips of it slowly .

A smile spreads on her lips , from her facial features you can tell she's not well . I feel her forehead say " are you cold?" she nods whilst her forehead feels hot .

She has fever I'm guessing , but can't eat without throwing up . Maybe the body is rejecting the food she's trying to eat .

After everything the body just doesn't wanna know anymore , she's gonna be on food tubes for awhile . The pack doc walks in she says " oh gosh Luna you look so unwell what happened?."

Violet says " I stopped eating I gave up " she nods checking her forehead and other things . The doc sighs says " your gonna have to spend a few days on a drip to help your body have strength you can stay here or at the ward ."

I say " she's staying home where she'll feel comfortable " Violet nods agreeing . The pack doc gets up says " I'll bring it all over from the ward and tell you exactly what to do ."

Once the pack doctor leaves , Violet rests her head against the pillow giving up . The strength she has is gone and it's not coming back for awhile yet .

I grab her head , kissing it I whisper " sleep love it'll help you feel better ." She nods slightly before shutting her eyes .

The pack doctor comes back with the drip , I whisper " vi your feel a needle it's only the drip okay?" she nods .

Grabbing her hand , the pack doc puts the end of the drip into Violet's arm . Instantly the grip on my hand tightens as tears fall down her cheeks .

She hates needles and with her health this way it'll hurt more then it should . Violet cries " stop it hurts " I whisper " shh it's okay nearly in ."

The tears eventually stop , her eyes shut completely now . Doc turns to me , she says " it'll help her sleep too if the bag gets empty just change it over and if she wants to shower etc she can take it out ."

I nod as she leaves the room , resting my head near Violet's . My eyes soon drop .

And I feel the pain all at once now .

Follow , vote or comment