Chapter Ten

*Hello!!! I'm so happy that you all liked the last chapter! I'm two votes behind but I got 4 votes in one day so I was so excited. Thank you! I would love to thank InLoveWithARockStar because I asked her if I could use her character Zera Roberts from The Doctor's Mistress (Doctor Who Fanfiction)! I do not approve of taking characters from other stories without permission! I asked her if I could and she said yes.

Please check out 'The Doctor's Mistress (Doctor Who Fanfiction)' and 'Fix Me (Doctor Who Fanfiction)'! They are amazing stories by InLoveWithARockStar!

The Doctor kept his eyes glued to the ground. "Violet is my soul mate,"

"What!?" River yelled. "I'm sorry River, I didn't know," the Doctor said, confused on what to do. I just stared at him. His soul mate? He had the same dreams as me? I couldn't believe it. He had a wife and I couldn't believe that I was the one that was meant for him.

My thinking caused me to miss the conversation going on between River and the Doctor. A loud noise brought me back.

I looked at the Doctor to see his cheek was red and River was yelling at him "How!?" The Doctor grabbed his cheek as he glared at River. "I didn't plan it River! These things happen!," he yelled, at her.

I took a deep breath. This was bitter sweet. I loved the Doctor and I wanted to be with him but he was married. To my sister! I couldn't believe that.

I looked at my parents, who were staring at me. Dad came over to me, holding the sonic screwdriver and unlocked the cuffs that held me there. I sat up rubbing my wrists. Dad looked at me and leaned in whispering, "What are you going to do, Vi?" he asked. I looked at him, not sure what to do, "I don't know Dad," I whispered back. "What should I do?" I whispered. He looked up grinning at me, "You should fight for him," he whispered. "But he's married and his wife is your daughter," I whispered back. "Violet, just because she is my daughter and his wife doesn't mean that you don't belong with him. If you're meant to be with him, then you fight for him. I had to fight for your mother," he whispered. My eyes widened, "You fought?" I whispered/asked. He chuckled, "Shut it," he whispered, smiling.

I smiled at Dad as he hugged me. "Thank you," I whispered, my head buried in his chest. If I wanted to be with the Doctor then I was going to have to deal with this. I was so scared that I was going to screw up. If I did then it was all over.

I let go of him as I jumped off the metal table. Dad joined Mum and watched me.

I walked over to River and the Doctor, who were still yelling. "Hey," I said, trying to break up the fighting. But they ignored me as they continued. Or as River continued. The Doctor just stood there, taking all the yelling that River was doing. She didn't even give him a chance. I didn't blame her for yelling at him, she was upset. But she should be upset at me, he didn't do anything.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying again. The Doctor looked over at me, but River grabbed his face turning it back to hers so she could yell at him. I took a deep breath as I slapped River across the face. Hard.

She turned to me, her eyes angry. "It's not his fault! He didn't plan for this to happen and neither did I! But if you're going to be mad at someone, then it should be me!" I yelled at her, the Doctor just staring at me in shock.

River turned to me, "How could you do this!? You didn't have to kiss him! You didn't have to take him away from m-" "I didn't know he was married!" I yelled back at her, cutting her off. I wasn't going to just sit there and take it like the Doctor did. Her eyes narrowed at me. "I can't wait for you to die like I have in the past. Because you won't die! You'll regenrate!"she yelled at me. "You're right I will!" I yelled at her. "I love the Doctor and i'm meant for him, I will not just sit here and take this from you! I'm sorry, i'm only sorry because you're my sister! But I love him!" I yelled. River's hand came out of nowhere and slapped me hard. I stumbled back a few paces, before my hand flew to my face.