6

Okay so fair warning this chapter might get smutty. I'm not sure how far I'll take it but we'll see.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hermione POV 
Hermione hugged her friends goodbye as they boarded the Hogwarts train going home for the holidays. Hermione decided to stay behind mainly to avoid Ronald but she also had a lot of studying to get done. Draco has also decided to go home so Hermione  will be by herself and it will give her plenty of time to catch up.

She sat in Gryffindor common room and paced back and forth while another 7 year Gryffindor shot questions at her.

The girl with the raven hair headed off to bed and Hermione sat by the fire and decided to check out the library shelf she had missed. She walked along the corridors thinking about her fight with Ron and what he said. She replayed it over and over again. How could I be so stupid? She thought to herself.

Hermione sat in the far right corner of the library reading. When she heard a small familiar voice. Luna Lovegood.

"Hello Hermione." Luna said.

"Hello Luna, care to sit?" Luna sat down across from Hermione.

"I heard about your fight with Ronald. Are you okay?" Luna asks.

"Oh yea I'm... fine. Besides I have Draco."

"I see... where is Draco? Do you know?" Luna looks around the library. There were a few Ravenclaws. And one or two Slytherins.

"Oh he went home for the holidays. Plus I have to catch up on my studies. I'm so behind." Just as she said that a small piece of parchment in the shape of a dove landed on Hermiones book.

7:30

Is all it said. "Guess he stayed." Luna said recognizing the look on Hermiones face. She glanced down at her watch.

"Sorry Luna I-I have to go." Luna nodded.

"Okay if you need me I'll be by the lake." Hermione nodded and walked toward the room of requirement.

"Draco. I thought you weren't staying here." Hermione said running into his arms.

"I was then I saw you walking back to the castle and I couldn't leave you alone." Draco kissed her lips.

"Draco. You could've gone home you know that right." Hermione pulled him by his tie over to the couch.

"Yea but then I wouldn't be here with you. And frankly anything that is at home isn't more important that what I have here." Hermione blushed.

"I'm sorry about Ron and Harry. They found out about us. I don't really care but I don't want anything to happen. It was bloody hell back in the common room a few days ago. Ron and I got into a huge fight because of you and I. I don't wanna lose you Draco."  She said snuggling up to him. He looked into her innocent eyes.

"Hermione. You deserve so much better than me. I-I'm horrible I literally can't do anything right. I can't even kiss you without screwing something up. I want you to be hap-" Hermione stopped him.

"Draco Malfoy, you make me the happiest person alive. I don't know where I would be without you. Probably sitting in the library right about now. Draco, I never wanna lose you. It's like finding the lost half of a locket. We are two totally different people from different worlds but I think that's what makes us perfect for each other. I love you." He smiled.

In the heat of the moment Draco picked her up and laid her on the bed. He kissed her taking her tongue into his mouth biting on it making her moan. He went to her collar bone and kissed over the fading purple bruises he  had left weeks before. She took off his shirt and slipped off her sweater. They locked off their shoes and moved to a better position. Hermione unbuckled Dracos belt and pulled it from the loops on his pants. Draco unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. He broke the kiss and moved his hands around her waist pulling the waistband pulling it down to her knees and she kicked it off.

Draco pulled her underwear down and looked at her. She nodded and grabbed the sheets. He kissed up her thigh. She put her fingers in his messy blonde hair. Draco ran his fingers up her inner thigh causing her to moan and pull on his hair. He teased her by slowly licking her clit, Draco bit her softly and she pulled his hair again. Hermione closed her eyes tight as Draco moaned, he held her hips lightly digging his nails into her thighs as Hermione did the same with his head. Hermione got up and moved toward Draco she dominated him and kissed his neck roughly. She slipped his boxers down his slender legs and grabbed his member pumping it slowly. She left hot kisses down his chest and over his stomach and back up his inner thigh. She took his length in her mouth moving her tongue over the leathery skin.

"Hermione.. i-i" she cut him off.

"Nope you should've went on that train. This is your punishment." He looked at him with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look. I told you. This is punishment." Hermione gave him one more kiss and got dressed. Draco got up and did the same. As they were about to walk out Draco grabbed her hips and spun her around.

"Hermione. I know what Pansy did to you... you don't need to hide it." Hermiones face went red.

"I-i D-don't know w-w-what your t-talking about." She stammered looking at the floor.

"Hermione don't lie, I can see it in your eyes. I don't want you to be sad. I can help." He said.

"Draco. There's nothing wrong. I have studying to do." She pulled from his grasp and ran out. She turned the corridor and walked upstairs and leaned against the wall crying. The events from the other day swarmed back to her mind.
----------------------
Heyyy so here is chapter 6. It was a little awkward to write but I did it for you guys. Thanks and tomorrow I'm leaving for vacation so i might be slow on updates. Please be patient and thanks.

Kitten out<3