Chapter 2

"Oh so you're Elijah's wife." Hayley says. "I didn't think Elijah had a wife." She continues.
"Hayley can I talk to you in private for a minute." Elijah says. They walk into that room again alone. This time I decided to listen to their conversation.
"I didn't know you had a wife." Hayley says.
"There's a lot you don't know about me." Elijah says.
"So how long have you been married." Hayley says.
"Can we not talk about Samantha's and I's relationship. All you need to know about me is that i will protect you and the baby even if it means I have to die." Elijah says.

He would never go this far to protect me yet I have to join him in the compound to be a bodyguard. I feel used even though what I'm doing is a good cause. Yet the first time he meets a bitch who's knocked up by his brother he seems to go protective mode and when we got married and lived together he didn't care if I was safe or it which is why he probably didn't care when I saw him again. I don't think i should be near him or them but the only reason I'm doing this is to get a divorce.

A divorce is all I need. 1000 years of marriage coming to an end. I'm free but I'm not done with Hayley. "Samantha can we talk in private." Elijah says.
"We shall husband." I say playfully just to make Hayley jealous. We walk to a corner where no one could hear our chat.
"What tedious game are you playing at." He says.
"What game am I playing husband." I say.
"This. The husband game. Calling me your husband." He explains.
"Well your the one that wanted me to greet you as my husband." I say with sass.

Elijah groans in frustration. I love doing this to him.
"But you never address me as your husband which is why you probably ran away." He says.
"Is it my fault you were having an affair." I shout in rage at that point Hayley appeared. Rage was filling my lungs so I continued to speak, "let's see there was Tatia who you said let us do our own thing, there was Ayah, Celeste and Katherine. Is Hayley going to be next. You know what I don't even know why i let you back into my life. I stormed out and walked into the streets.

The cold air hit my skin while the music was playing loud. I heard a footsteps following me I turned around and saw Elijah.
"What do you want?" I spat while continuing to walk faster.
"So this is what you're going to do walk away. We had a promise vow in our marriage. Always and Forever." Elijah says. At this point, I stop dead in my tracks and turn around walking to Elijah. I slapped him across the face which made him surprised.
"Always and Forever was a promise and your broke it. So don't make a promise that you can't keep." I say.

I begin to walk away again. "So now your going to give up on our niece." He says.
"Your niece." I say.
"Hey! Samantha! You will not walk away from this alive. You can't leave me." Elijah says.
"I already have and will." I say walking at a faster rate. Yet Elijah catches up with his vampire speed.
"Your just jealous of Hayley aren't you." Elijah says.
"No!" I spat in his face.
"Are you jealous that I'm beginning to show affection and would die for her and her child." He says.
"No!" I say again with frustration.
"When is your tedious game going to end. Just admit it." He says.
"Listen I'm not jealous of Hayley and in addition I'm not jealous of the fact that she's pregnant with your half - brothers baby." I say with frustration.

We were silent for a few minutes and then I began to walk again.
"So if Hayley was pregnant with my baby which is not likely since I can only be fertile with you. Would you be jealous?" He says.
"Do I have to repeat it again. No." I say.
"I think that's false." He says while grabbing my waist and dragging me into what looked like a hotel. He grabbed my waist and began to shower me with hungry kisses. This isn't right so I pushed him off and looked at him.
"We shouldn't do this." I say.
"Well why can't I please my wife." He says and grabs my waist again while kissing me.

I jump around his torso and we continued to kiss until the door began to knock.
"It's Sophie bring Klaus with in an hour." She says. We immediately stop and run to the cemetery after Elijah had told Klaus to meet us there.
"Is there something you would like to tell me." Klaus says while facing all of us then turned to me specifically.
"Well I see Elijah got onto her knickers." He says with a smirk I gasp in disgust that he would say something like that. We didn't really have sex we just had a long kiss.

"I'm sure you know Hayley." Elijah says quickly changing the awkward subject.
"Yes my former one night stand I wonder how she is." He says sarcastically.
"Well she's pregnant." Sophie says.
"And.. what has this got to do with me." He says.
"It's your child." Sophie says.
Klaus begins to laugh, "This must be a joke." He says while clapping his hands together. Hayley appears out of no where holding her non showing bump.
Klaus soon realises that we're dead serious.
"Your lying aren't you just admit you were sleeping  with someone else didn't you." He says pointing to Hayley.

"If I slept with someone else don't you think I would've have admitted it by now. These witches have been doing witchy tests on me claiming that I'm carrying a mystical baby." Hayley says defending her.
Klaus does his serious straight face.
"Kill her and the baby." He says.
Hayley turns around, "I'm out of here." She says.