25| Say My Name And I Will Stop

S A Y M Y N A M E A N D I
W I L L S T O P

W O R D C O U N T: 3360

Some Mature content ahead. Stop if you are under 17.

Suggest me anybody's name who is fit for ANAABIYA'S role.

Vote and comment as much as you can.

It's all right

It's all right. It's fine. I crooked over the wash basin, spattered water on my face and looked at my now soaked face in the mirror.

I didn't just enjoy the kiss with him. I was still giddy and had absolutely no knowledge of how to deal with it.

My legs still wobbled and my cheeks were still slightly a shade of crimson.

Don't panic.

Don't panic.

I breathed in and out deeply to calm and compose myself.

I did not just kiss him back like there was no tomorrow. What had gotten into me? It was as if I was under a certain enchantment and conjuration, under a certain spell.

My eyes felt even more heavy and ponderous now and I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't. As much as I didn't want to face him as yet, I knew I had to look after him.

I'll just behave like it never happened and I will forget it soon. I stared at my own reflection in the mirror, my eyes stopping at my now swollen lips. My fingers brushed against it and now I wasn't quite sure if I really wanted to forget about it. He is my husband. Husband and wife do such things, right. Yeah! It'll be fine.

Just act normal.

I explained it to myself. "Why are you not coming out? Is everything all right?" Maliha's concerned voice had me nodding my head as if she could see me. "Y.. Yes." I replied before closing the tap and covering my head with a hijab securely again. I just got over with it somehow, even though my fingers were still trembling.

Coming out of the washroom, I strode towards the room next door with Maliha. My breathing wasn't returning to its normal pace and I was still nervous to see him again.

Did he like the kiss? The question was raised abruptly in my mind as I shrugged it away smiling at my own stupidity.

"I was so worried for you Humza. I swear. I left my work and came here for you." I scrunched my nose when I heard an unfamiliar voice from inside of the room wondering who this was now.