10. Fever

JOOHEE's POV

"Auntie said she missed you." Hobi told me when I got inside the library.

"Aww, tell her I missed her too." He made himself comfortable in his seat.

"My parent suggested we should go back to Gwangju this summer. I want to see them so bad." I sat across from him.

"Umh, of course we will." Hobi lift himself from the chair lean his weight on the table.

"Joohee-ah, can you be honest with me? I promise I won't tell anyone."

"What's this all of a sudden?"

"My little cousin........ have feelings for Yoongi right?" Hoseok asked.

"Uhhhh lemme think...... Short answer: no, long answer: nope, that's like digging my own grave because Suga have a crush on Jihye."

"Umh......" He give me a suspicious look.
"Are you lying to me?"

"Look at me, do I look like I'm lying?" I mean...... Yoongi is boyfriend material, I admit that, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for someone who I know will not like me back.

I picked myself up from the table and walk toward the bookshelves.
"I'm gonna go find my book before you ask me anymore weird questions."

"Alright, I'm gonna sleep in the meantime." I heard his voice as I walk away.

"Does your friend likes Jihye?" A foreign voice disrupts my focus from the books.
I look to my left to find this tall and decent looking guy.

"Huh?"

"Jung Hoseok right?" He went back to search for his book.
"Sorry but I accidentally heard you guys talked about liking Jihye."

"Yeah, he doesn't like Jihye, but one of our friend does. Why did you asked?" I questioned

"Ah...... tell your friend I said good luck." This is random af, the heck.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is tell that guy good luck in handling her, it won't be easy." Huh?

"How would you know?" I asked.

"I'm actually her ex-boyfriend." He give a small smile.

"Really?!"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "But talking about it give me nightmare ."
Umh..... she look nice as hell though....

"Are you sure we are talking about the same Jihye? She look kind to me."

"That's because you don't know her yet. Ugh, thinking about her give me chills. Glad I got that burden off my shoulders." He finally picked one book from bookshelf.

"I'm not judging though, she might change after all those years, who knows?" The guy walked away.
"Bye now, just tell that guy I said good luck!"
Okay.......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay the guy that I met in the library was super weird, what the hell. I thought to myself as I exited the elevator