Chapter 21: The Dragon Temple

4/5

A/n: Imagine it, all this time, Rui Wei was carrying Ruzi, rofl.

***

Dragon Temple; Dragonsvein Kingdom's Imperial Palace.

This Dragon Temple was built alongside the Imperial Palace of the Dragonsvein Kingdom, although the founder of the Dragonsvein Kingdom was just a lucky asshole, who had received a Pie from heaven. His strength was still ranked 5th amongst the previous generation.

The 3 Emperor Ranked Cultivators built this temple after they received some pills from the very founder of the Dragonsvein Kingdom.

The actual goal of the Emperor ranked cultivators was just to show off, but who would actually think that those respected, revered immortals would have such thoughts? The three of them were at the pinnacle that the Mortal's have ever reached, since the Ancient Times. The 3 Emperor ranked cultivators were good friends and liked to compete with each other, and this 8 Temples were also one of their competition.

The Mortal Cultivators, just blindly made assumptions that the 3 Emperor ranked cultivators wanted the latter generations to have guides on the path of cultivation. Thinking that the 3 Emperor Ranked cultivators put effort for the Mortal Cultivators left them in tears, which is why the legends of the 3 Emperor Ranked Cultivators resound in any corner of the Mortal Plane up to till now.

---

The Dragon Temple's defense is actually above the Imperial Palace's, not because they do not want anyone to use the Measuring Device within it, but because there are also treasures within this Temple, the Dragon Temple is not only used for Measuring one's strength but it also contain the cultivation skill books that the 3 Emperor Ranked Cultivators have left there. Many Rulers of the Dragonsvein Kingdom had planned to move this particular library but alas, it's built-in protective scriptures were beyond their power.

--

Rui Wei along with Ruzi and Sona have successfully passed through this supposedly, infiltrateble Temple.

It was actually extremely simple. The Dragon Temple have guards going around in a certain manner, while there were also overseer who were watching from afar. Rui Wei created clouds and made it look like it was a natural phenemenon, She camouflage within the rain, blurring the eyes of the people, and putting up a huge Ice Mirror for illusions. And so within this rain, Rui Wei who was carrying Ruzi and Sona, easily went through the Dragon Temple.

Sona who was tagging behind Rui Wei, had many questions inside her head, and she was barely refraining herself from asking Rui Wei. Early this morning her Young Miss, had suddenly said that they were going in the Dragon Temple, confusing Sona. The Dragon Temple's Aptitude test will be next week, so as of now, the Dragon Temple still strictly prohibits anyone from entering, even the King himself have to inform the 6 pillar elders first before entering the Dragon Temple.

The Dragon Temple's aptitude test is held once every 5 years, the Aptitude test lasts for a whole month, giving almost everyone on the Dragonsvein Kingdom a chance to enter the Dragon Temple, at least once in their lives.

Sona was looking everywhere nervously, their journey here have been way too smooth. Which is why she was anxious, the hallway were way too clean.

"We're here." Rui Wei's voice sounded out on Sona's head.

Sona looked ahead and saw a one huge boulder on the side that have engraved scriptures on it on it, beside the boulder, there was a small circle that was drawn on the floor.

The boulder was the device that would show the result, while circle is where you stand while the temple would measure the Qi within your body.

Rui Wei put down Ruzi, which she was carrying all along.