Chapter 22: Sona's Weapon

A/n: One can notice that this chapter has a lot more mistakes than usual, there might be also some awkward wordings... Please just point it out, and I do hope you'll be lenient with your words xD

Promised chapters are done! 

 5/5! 

**

The Crystal Ball's purpose was to help the cultivator find the skill book suitable for their Cultivation Path.

Without hesitation Rui Wei went and put Ruzi's palm on the crystal ball, it shone with bright lights, as 3 floating shelf came down on their location.

The shelves had symbols of Water, Ice and thunder engraved on them, the shelf with water engravings had only a handful of books on it. Rui Wei handed Ruzi over Sona, who's jaw was about to touch the floor.

She then collected all the books in one swift movement, after that, she also put her palm, whereas one book shelf came down, containing only 3 books on it. Her eyes twitched, as disappointment flashed on her eyes.

'What kind of unfair treatment is this? Ruzi got at least more than 10 skill books! Hey!'

Complaints aside, Rui Wei took the crystal ball and had Sona's Palm on it, 3 book shelves came down, all having Earth symbol engraving on it. Rui Wei once again, collected all the books on her spatial ring, in one swift movement.

---

With this I have fulfilled my goals at the Dragonsvein Kingdom. But my dissatisfaction towards the number of skill books that I've got, is extremely hard to suppress.

This Dragon Temple has still that one last place, where the 3 Emperor ranked Cultivators, threw some of their spoils of war that they deemed useless.

All of the Items there are artifacts that have been cultivated for a long time, but in the eyes of those Emperor Ranked Cultivators it is indeed a mere waste, trash and simply useless for them.

"Sona, we'll be going on the underground treasury, or more like the Dragon Temple's weaponry." After saying this she was already walking towards the Underground Weaponry.

"Y,young Miss... I think this is going a bit too far... What we did just now was already considered is already a crime punishable by death... If our deeds were come to light, then the whole Dragonsvein Kingdom would take action, and considering that they have large connections within sects and some infamous practitioners, we would have a hard time running away from them." While running after Rui Wei, Sona quickly replied in a breath.

The Underground Weaponry's location was only known to certain people, even some Royalties do not even know the existence of Underground Weaponry. As to how Rui Wei knew it, she simply heard it from Xiao Li and Li Mo.

"Sona... we're already here though." Rui Wei said as she tapped the wall, the wall shone, as 4 magical circles appeared and intertwined, stairs leading downstairs appeared.

Rui Wei then proceed to go down.

The way downstairs were actually bright, due to the countless shingin scriptures that were embedded on almost everywhere.

"Young Mistress... Really." Sona could only sigh as she followed behind Rui Wei.

The room this time was at least 3-4 times larger than the rooms before, it looked more like an Museum as each Weapon was entrapped within the wall, the weapons were all protected by a translucent barrier

"If you want to get the weapon, you only have to simply break the barrier~" A voice suddenly sounded out, echoing on the large and spacious place. Rui Wei took a look at one of the weapons, the weapon was a long sword,it was emitting a green light,the hilt of sword had a coiling snake around it, biting the blade.