Alpha Alexander

'Alpha Alexander' Copyright © 2017 astera22, wattpad'.

First book: 'Alpha Daniel'

Second book: 'Alpha Alexander'

*Even though advised, it is not necessary to read the first book to understand this one

♡♡♡

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

♡♡♡

Disclaimers and important notes:

♡ My book is written in first person in the point of view of Kiara, my main female character unless stated otherwise.
♡ This is the second book, book one is called 'Alpha Daniel' and can be found on my profile, however it is not a must to read that one first because the books are only loosely linked, but it is advisable. A lot of people will be here after reading the first and will be aware of the plot a little better.
If you have already read the first book, I would appreciate it if you could answer some questions if new readers have any in the comments, however please don't spoil anything big for them.
♡ I plan to update this book every 4 days. There may be a few times where I may be late updating for example during exam season, please be mindful of that 😊
♡ My chapters are always 1800 words long or more, never shorter than that.
♡ Please don't leave hate comments, we are all human and make mistakes.
♡ There will be parts of this that have mature content, these will have warnings.
♡ Chapters with mature themes will most likely be marked as private (this is so that the book is available to everyone and not just older readers), you will need to be a follower to read those so if you want to follow me, feel free to and join my Watty family!
♡ These private chapters are not intended to be erotic but can indeed be very detailed.
♡ So far, this book is not edited so mistakes may occur.
♡ The way you find out about your mate is through eye contact - until then, only attraction towards that other person is felt. However, in this particular book the main Alpha will not be able to recognise his mate and vice versa for the reason explained in the prologue.
♡ There is no mind link in my books, it does not exist. Any previous reference of it in Alpha Daniel should have been edited out.

♡♡♡

Alpha Alexander

"Think you don't want me?" He asks, running his hand under my dress and along my inner thigh; amusement laced in his words and features, as he smirks down at me. His breath was fanning my neck, my own was held back and my muscles were paralysed.

I was scared to inhale or exhale, because I didn't want to show how affected by him I really was. Truth to be told; I feared the proximity - or lack of it - between us. One inch and his lips would be on mine. One inch and his toned chest would be pressed against mine. One inch and his hand would be closer to where he wants it.

"Let me show you how much you do." His fingers linger on my lacy underwear as he closes the distance between us, holding me up.

❃ ❃ ❃

Alpha Alexander - the man known for overthrowing an existing Alpha, something never done in history before by someone his age. Even though feeling fulfilled in his leadership without a mate, the sexy and mysterious young male who girls swoon over is the ultimate bliss of anyone's dreams. One look from him is something any girl would kill for.

Anyone but his own mate.

Kiara - the girl with a line of males after her, wants nothing more from life than freedom and independence. Just like the Alpha, she doesn't see a need to have a mate.

But fate doesn't work in ways we want it to, unfortunately. In fact, quite the opposite...

And by agreeing to meet Alpha Alexander, Kiara isn't looking for love like he is. She's looking for vengeance.

♡♡♡

After the positive response I received from 'Alpha Daniel', I just had to continue...

I need to point out though:

This book does involve a common theme of a 'choosing ceremony', being chosen as a mate, whatever you want to call it. This is, like I said a common theme in many werewolf books. Most that I've come across have an Alpha pick a mate for whatever reason, mine even though with some resemblance, will not be the same.
I just wanted to point this out to avoid people assuming that this is a copied idea. It's like saying that Alpha Daniel is copied because it involves an Alpha that is cold and with a reputation of being a murderer, or saying it's not an original idea to even base a story around mates, when in fact so many werewolf books are exactly like that.

The writers are what make their own story different with their writing style and the little things.

All werewolf books have common themes around them, and I didn't want anyone to link this one to an already existing one.

That being said, please don't assume that what you've seen in other books will work the same way in mine. To give an example, in my first book someone in the comments corrected me saying that a pack doctor is actually called a 'healer'. Well, not in mine 😊
Alright? Alright.

Just please erase all memories of other books you've read (except 'Alpha Daniel', of course) and focus on this new story and the information in it.

I am very excited about this story, I feel like it links perfectly from my first one and I just love Alex honestly, I have a soft spot for him. In a way, I do like his views about mates a lot. I love how he thinks of it so differently to anyone else, and thinks of it in a bit more of a logical way.

I'm looking forward to focusing on how things develop and the process, rather than the outcome which is more what I did for Alpha Daniel.

I won't say any more or I'll give too much away 😉

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, and without further ado, let's turn to the next page to start this next experience.

Thank you for sticking with me!

-A