Undercover (Boyxboy)

Undercover

Harry and Ethan are best friends working for the same top-secret organisation. They’re spies that work undercover to infiltrate companies, gangs, governments and even seemingly idyllic neighbourhoods that may be of threat to society.

Both have a reputation of different sorts. Harry has always known to be a joker and never takes anything too seriously. Ethan is known for his serious, strong personality, often resulting in clashes and short-fused reactions. However, both are the agencies top spies and their biggest reputation of all is achieving results.

When a new case comes in involving a huge drugs bust, they are both sent undercover to one of the most glamorous places on earth; The Hamptons. The leader and members of this major drugs organisation are rumoured to be situated amongst the rich and elite and it’s their job to expose them.

But what seems to be a textbook case is compromised when remaining undercover becomes near-impossible as hidden feelings are exposed between the friends. However, exposure always has its consequences in this game. It rarely has a happy ending. 

Okay guys, so this is my newest boyxboy story.. Does this appeal to you and would you be interested in me continuing this story? 
Please let me know in the comments and maybe even a vote if this is something you would read!?   Thanks <3