The Angels

"Doctor?" Clara asked, shivering.

          "Yes, Clara?" The Doctor whispered. He was freezing, but he wasn't about to let on. Clara shifted more into his body.

          "I don't want to die. I love living, Doctor. Do you think we're gonna die? Doctor, I'm so cold. And tired. It's funny isn't it? Whenever we get in these dangerous situations, I know we're both gonna live. And now, well now I know I'm going to die.  And I'm terrified. It's not even for saving you this time," Clara trailed off, and The Doctor shook her gently to keep her awake.                      "Oh, Clara, Clara,  Clara.  I will never let you die.  Never again. We'll be fine. I promise. And you'll go back to baking soufflés,  and we'll meet on Wednesdays,  and it'll be fine. Here, move a little closer," The Doctor said, pulling her closer to him. They sat like this for another twenty minutes or so when the heat in the TARDIS finally came back on.

          Both the Doctor and Clara sighed with relief. They huddled for a while longer until it got warm enough, then slowly unraveled themselves from each other, both blushing. The Doctor got dressed while Clara finished getting dressed and cleaning up all of the blankets and sweaters.

          "Well...I'm going to go see what happened," The Doctor said and ran down to the control room.

           Clara closed her door and banged her head against the wall. She had a feeling the TARDIS did it on purpose, but then again she knew the old cow wouldn't be that mean. No way. And just then, out of the corner of her eye,  Clara saw the unmistakable movement of a Weeping Angel.

          She ran out of the room and down the hall, colliding into The Doctor, screaming all the way down the hall, "DOCTOR! DOCTOR! I SAW A WEEPING ANGEL, DOWN THE HALLWAY! Doctor,  what does that mean? I thought we were safe in here. What the hell is happening?!"

            "Clara, are you sure? You might have been hallucinating,  or something. Show me where it is then," The Doctor replied, doubting what she was saying was true. After all, she had just almost frozen to death.

          He stopped right in his tracks when he saw what it was. Shit. How the hell did it get here? We're supposed to be protected in here. C'mon sexy, I know you didn't let this happen.

          "Clara,  I don't think it can actually move yet. It must be too weak from getting in here.  But this one can't be the only one. Just don't blink,  in case. Okay we're going to slowly back out, " The Doctor said, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room. They ran to he only place The Doctor could think to go: his bedroom. Only he knew where it was, so hopefully it would take the angels a while to find it. Meanwhile, they needed a plan. Fast.

          He pulled her in and quickly shut the door, locking it. Clara looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, but then realized they were in his bedroom. She looked around taking it all in, knowing this was probably going to be the only time she was ever in here. Not that she would object to being in here for other reasons other than safety and escaping deadly monsters.

          The room was a deep grey color, along with blue curtains surrounding "windows" that let in an artificially created sunlight and darkness. His bed was a king bed, far too big for him, and probably too big or even two or three people. The comforter on the bed were a deep red, Clara's favorite color, and the bed posts were a simple white color. The celing was only about ten feet tall. a small dresser sat in the corner, and he had a little space on his wall crammed with  pictures of him on adventures with past companions, and even with Clara.  She saw a fez, a Stetson,  and Amy Pond's reading glasses all sitting in a corner on a chair. This made her smile, along with a different copy of "101 Places to Go", Clara's favorite book. She loved his room. It screamed his personalities,  all eleven of them.

          "Sorry," The Doctor said upon seein her in awe of the room, "but we had to get away fro  those angels,  and this was the only place I figured they had no idea even existed. We coukd be in here for hours, maybe even days, until either the angels leave or we get found at be sent back in time to slowly die whilst having our time energy fed on. But I honestly don't want to go storming out into an unknown number of Weeping Angels, " The Doctor finished, looking down at his short, brown-eyed companion. 

           "This is fine, Doctor. Thank you for 'saving' me back there. But, if you don't mind, almost being killed twice in one day is enough to make me want to fall asleep, so I'm going to get to bed. Should I sleep on the floor? " Clara said, not wanting to invade his personal space. He just shook his head no and showed her the bed, where she gratefully accepted it's warmth and drifted off to sleep.

Hello there! It's me again! Please, please, leave comments and vote. It would mean a lot! Plus, I know that the story is only listed under the genre "fan fiction", so could someone please explain to me how to make it also show up under "Doctor who" or "Whouffle"? Thanks,  and hopefully I'll be updating soon!