·{ Voices }·

Jonathan's POV

The drive to Evan's house was relatively silent, the only noise being Jackie's sudden gasps of amazement. She was searching the limo, finding everything cool.

I was smiling at her, she looked so happy and I was glad. For once she didn't look scared or worried.

My eyes drifted towards Evan, he was staring out a window watching everything pass by. He seemed to be saddened, most likelu due to the ahit that went down at my house.

I can't believe he saw me like that. Sinking down in my seat due to embarrassment, I looked away from my raven-haired friend that always seemed to captured my attention.

Bustling sounded out from beside me and I turned to see Jackie stealing candy from one of the limo's drawers.

"Oh...I hope you dont mind." Jackie said sheepishly at Evan who was holding back laughter. He waved his hand with dismissal, allowing her to continue her antics.

Steal candy.

A voice echoed in my mind and before I knew it candy was in my hand, it's wrapper already off. I furrowed my brows in confusion, for I hadn't consviously move.

"Mine!" A squeaky voice errupted from beside me as the candy was snatched from my hand. I turned to see the limo door beside me open and Lui chewing on the candy that he had stolen from me.

"Wow. I was going to eat that." I grumbled, mocking sadness as I stared at Lui.

"Really? You were staring at it the whole ride here." Evan said from beside me, "now move I want to go inside." He playfully pushed my shoulder towards the door. I rolled my eyes with a chuckle as I stepped out of the limo, my sister and Evan doing the same afterwards.

"What are you guys doing here?" Evan questioned as he rounded to the truck of the limo, taking out Jackie and I's bags.

"We were gonna check in on you guys, but you weren't home so we just kinda waited." Craig explained, as he struggled to get Tyler's arm off of his shoulder.

"How long? We were at my house for awhile." I quizzed and I got a shrug from Lui as an answer.

"We occupied ourselves, don't worry." Tyler smirked as he watched Craig struggle. Once Craig did get out he trapped him again with his arms around his waist.

"Can we go inside now? It's cold." David complained, rubbing his arms in attempt to warm himself.

"Yeah, here Jon." Evan passed me my bag and I took it with a thank you. The nickname he had given me was one I used to hear a lot when my dad was still around.

I followed the group up to the mansion entrance. I had noticed that Marcel, Brian and Brock were missing. I only assume they were at home or something. Luke also wasn't here, but I am assuming because he has unpacking to get done.

Remember when we had to do that?

My brows furrowed when I heard that voice again. Glancing around, I tried to find the source, but there was no one around that sounded like that.

"Jonathan!" Jackie shouted and my head snapped in her direction, seeing her and everyone else looking back at me. They were already inside while I stood on the porch step.

My brows stayed furrowed as I hopped up the rest of stairs and entered the mansion.

------------

We had all bounded up to Evan's room to begin playing video games. It was a bit of a tight space in his bedroom since it was in the attic, but we made due.

I had taken up a bean bag chair, so did Evan. Craig, Tyler, and Jackie all sat on his bed while David and Lui sat on the floor leaning against it.

"Jackie no." I grumbled out again after Jackie begged for the millionth time.

"Come on man, let the girl do what she wants." Lui laughed as his character maneuvered around Craig's character, killing him.

"No." I restated, watching the TV as I laid on the bean bag chair upside down.

"Come on Jon. I'll let her do it to me too." Evan offered and I lifted my head up slightly to see if he was serious.

This debate was me versus everyone else. They were all trying to get me to allow Jackie to put makeup on my face. Like eyeshadow and lipstick and shit.

"I'll make you pretty." Jackie smiled, waving a mascara brush next to my face.

"Make someone else pretty!" I rolled off of the bean bag chair to get away from the threat of being turned into a barbie.

"Fine." Jackie grumbled, turning her head to Craig, "Craiiiiig~" She sang and his eyes widened. He dropped the controller and hopped from the bed, dashing out. Jackie laughed maniacally as she raced after him.

"Your sisters laugh reminds me of yours just less crazy." Lui stated as he placed his controller down.

"My laugh isn't crazy." I mock pouted, Evan cooed at the sight. In return to his cooing I laughed.

"Uh-huh definitely not crazy." Tyler chuckled, standing from the bed, "I'm going to go save Craig." He wore a mischievous smile as he left, making me doubt his underatanding of the word 'saving'.

David burst out laughing, making me turn his direction. Lui was tickling him, making him beg for him to stop.

Both Evan and I laughed at this, our laughing only increasing when David got free and bolted out of the room with a laughing Lui chasing him.

"These people are crazy." I mumbled and Evan gave a chuckle.

"So are you."

I rolled my eyes with a smile as I made my back to the comfortable bean bag chair.

"Jon..." Evan turned to me, a serious expression on his face. "Are you okay? I mean af-" "I'm fine." I cut him off, it may have been rude to do sob but I didn't want to talk about it while the others guys could over hear.

"Okay. Sorry." He apologized like he always does, even though he isn't in the wrong.

Guilt sunk in as he looked away from and over to the hatch the other guys had left out of.

As time passed awkwardly and I contemplated whether or not to apologize, a barbie dolled Craig opened the hatch and entered the room.

I lost it, forgetting about the previous worries and laughing at the beautiful makeup on Craig's face. Jackie and Tyler entered in behind him, both laughing. Eventually Evan started laughing too, at least I didn't hurt him as much as I had thought.

"Masterpiece!" Jackie shouted, laughing her ass off.

------------
A/N

:D

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.

~NES