Forty Six

Can I just say thank you?

For all the love and support you've given this book and it's characters.

This is my first fanfic that I wrote that I actually had inspiration to write and it was all because of your lovely feedback.

So thank you. From the heart of my bottom

ALSO, COMPLETELY NEW CHAPTER. SO DO READ!

------------------------------------------

Eliana's POV

Today is the day.

Today should be the most happiest day of my life.

But it is not. I fear this day will end badly; and want to know why?

Because I'm running around trying to find my wedding dress accessories and all of my jewellery and I can hear Harry and the boys laughing and hooting from his room next to mine. I groaned.

"Do you even think they're trying to get dressed?" I mumbled, sitting on the bed with my earrings.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they turned up nude," Clary retorted. We all laughed and I shook my head as we continued to get ready.

The wedding dress was on a mannequin in the corner as I sat in the middle on a stool, my face completely emotionless as I sat there, staring into space.

The girls knew, I mean, of course they knew. I told them everything. My blow up on Valentina to Harry's ordering her to be excused.

And because this was such a juicy topic to be spoken about, but also because it was a fragile topic to speak about, nobody spoke out of fear for making it awkward.

Nobody spoke unless it was for a detail of the dress or the makeup.

I couldn't take this anymore.

"Can we please talk," I finally said, looking at all of them, as they worked to get my makeup ready, "the wedding isn't until another four hours."

"It's just awkward," Stella mumbled. I sighed.

"I guess but," I pouted, "I haven't even seen my parents yet. Are they here?"

They noticed my evasion of the topic and looked at me gratefully, thanking me silently for not making them acknowledge the fact that I basically had someone killed without ordering the execution myself.

"Actually," Clary said, as she looked out the window, "they have just arrived."

I bolted out of my seat and raced to the window to peek out. Sure enough, their carriage was stationed in front of the castle and Harry's mother went to greet them. I smiled and felt tears brimming my eyes as I saw my mother and father step out of the carriage and I turned and raced out of my room and down the hall to go greet them. The smile never left my face as I turned corners and dodged servants readying platters and decorations for today.

I skidded to a stop outside of Harry's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it" Niall sang from the other side.

I rolled my eyes, "it's me! My mother and father are here but because it's bad luck to see the bride, I will go greet them first and then tell Harry he can go when I've returned so we do not bump into each other."

"Yeah, okay...makes sense," Niall called, "have fuuuuun!"

My parents were here.

I finally made it outside and everyone's heads turned to stare at me. I raced towards my parents. They beamed at me and opened their arms as I ran towards them, embracing them in a tight hug. Tears poured down my face and they laughed heartily as they embraced me.