Pretty Princess (poly, Jon centered)

Requested

Plot: Jon is new to school. He meets the boys and it ends in fluff

Characters: Jon, Evan, Luke, Ohm, Bryce, Scotty, Marcel, Nogla, Mini, Moo, Lui.
*disclaimer- I don't remember if this person wanted Jon to dress up in female clothing. I haven't written in a long time so Jon is going to dress feminine*

Jon's Pov:

I arrived at Los Angeles High school with nervousness. I walked towards my locker with my neon blue mini skirt swishing along my thighs. My black sequence crop top matching with black sequence pumps. I wore a neon blue bow on my head. My eyeshadow a black smokey eye with some red lipstick to make my lips stand out and kissable. As I got to my locker, I noticed my lovely 10 possessive as all fuck bad boy frineds all standing by my locker. Now I know what you are thinking "10 bad boy friends are possessive over you and don't hate each other!?!?" Sadly, yes. Now don't get me wrong, having 10 bad boy, possessive guys giving me attencion 24/7 is amazing, but gets annoying.

Now don't go thinking that they hate each other, oh no, it's the complete opposite. They all love each other. When I moved here 2 weeks ago, I didn't want to start school right away, so I just decieded to get to know the town. One day at a starbucks, I saw all 10 of them in one corner. After they left the coffee shop, rumors were going around, saying that they were dating. Anywhore(*author- i meant to put this*), as I walked to my locker, they all seemed to see me walk their way. They were all looking at me with love in their eyes for some odd reason that I didn't know.

"Hey look. There's our little angel." Said Mini with a wide smile, fixing his black leather jacket as he pushed himself away from the locker he was leaning on. He walked to my shyself with a goofy smile. He picked me up and spun my in a circle, but not enough to show my panties that I had on underneath. I simply smiled shyly and looked down at my feet when he put me down. As I was looking down at my feet, I noticed green and black converse come into my view. Seeing the green already let me know that it was David that was standing infront of me.

I looked up from the floor and squeaked when he suddenly bent down and kisses my cheek lightly. With just a simple action, he had me blushing as if I was a tomato. How could such a simple action get me looking like this? When I looked up at him, he had a gentle smile on his face. "Good morning kitty. " He said with his deep, yet smooth voice. "G-Good morning Da-David." I said, giving him a small smile in return. He gave me a smile that was even wider than his last one. Next came Luke, picking me up by my waist and hugging me to his chest. I felt him give off some sort of purr as he mumbled out something along the words of "finally, a hug from our beautiful baby."

They're baby? I thought I was only their friend. All the boys greeted me in their own way. Some gave me kisses on my cheeks, on my forehead, on my hand, or simply a hug. I was used to all the nick names they call me. But "they're baby"? That's a new nickname. I was only their fiend. The fact that I like them more than friends is another thing.

I finally walked up to my locker after greeting them all. When my locker opened, I noticed the bouquet of roses in black and blue, my favorite colors. I let out a gasp and held the flowers in my hand. I grabbed the little piece of paper that was attached to the roses and let a blush creep onto my face. The note read "we have waited a long time to ask you this question. And we decided to ask you now. Jonathan, will you be our boyfriend?"

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Tears I didn't know I had let out. I set the flowers down in my locker and turned to the boys. They had worry in their eyes, worried that I would say no to them. But how could someone say no to them? Yes, they were bad boys, but I knew that they had soft sides to them. Sides that no one has seen accept each other.

"Yes! Yes a million times yes!" I said, feeling more tears role down my cheeks. I walked up to each and every one of them, kissing them all on the lips. Of course, I had to be picked up by some in order to kiss them, but I still kissed them. "We are so glad that your are finally ours princess" said Evan, with a smile on his face. "So glad that you are finally our pretty princess."

A/N: finally!! All the requests are done!! That was the last request that I had to do. It might not be that great but I'm glad I finished it all. Again, my depression is being a bitch and I just had a break up from a one year relationship. So bare with me please. But I hope you guys like it!