Chapter 19: The Storm [ Part 1 ]

The Storm

After a ridiculously silent dinner, brought on by a very malicious mind link from the Alpha, things were a bit tense, so naturally everyone scattered, choosing to greet their new Luna later, after this bomb blew over. When the last pack member was up and out of the dining room, Rayvn, her three mates and a sleeping Maddi curled up in her arms, we're left in the empty room.

All woke sets of eyes were averted to the room doors swinging open. A tall leggy brunette strutted in wearing cream colored Giuseppe heels, blue denim Fashionova jeans, a crop Cami that matched her heels and a multi colored kimono. Stopping in front of them at the table, the brunette took off her accompanying sunglasses, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

"I'm going out. " The leggy temptress emphasized as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"and who do you suppose should watch your daughter, Maddi? "Lamar asked, rubbing his temples.

"She's already asleep, how much watching could she possibly need? And I told you already, stop saying that!" she huffed.

"Whoa there. Who's this, Lamar? Or are not going to answer that question either? Whoops, another question. I should stop asking questions, huh? Hey, another one that's not being answered. " Rayvn rambled on.

"Princess, this is my younger sister, Lauren." Lamar sighed.

"oh my, oh my. One of them can answer a question. " Rayvn exclaimed, slapping her free hand over her mouth. "Now... " she paused for dramatic effect, " What. Is. L. D. C? Hmm? "She looked to each of them individually.

The guys all averted their attention, guilty expressions etched on their faces. Lauren spoke up again.

"You don't know what LDC is? These who-"

"of course ill watch my niece, Lauren! Bye! " Lamar's voice boomed, echoing through the room causing Maddi to stir.

Looking back and forth between her brother and the adorable ball of fury, that was Rayvn, Lauren shrugged, placing her sunglasses back on before she sashayed back out the way she came.

Rayvn scoffed, " wow, you three are... Are really something else. " she laughed sarcastically as she shook her head.

Gathering Maddi up in her arms, cradling her to her chest, Rayvn stood up," Maddi can sleep with me tonight, being as though I don't want to sleep alone, and I also don't want to sleep next to any of you. Goodnight."

"Princess... " Lamar sighed, " don't be too upset, please. "

"Don't Princess me. I didn't know we could keep secret from one another. " she frowned before stomping out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demetri's VOL:

Rayvn stormed out with Maddi and we all released a breath of defeat.

"We have to tell her. I don't think this will just blow over anytime soon." Caleb spoke through his hands covering his face.

Lamar thrashed around in his chair before dropping his head to the table. Rubbing a hand over my face, I stare off ahead. How the hell is this even happening? Why hadn't we thought about this sooner? We obviously knew we had a mate out in the world some where, why couldn't we just wait for her? Why had we gone so far as to form LDC in the first place? Did we think it would just be OK with our respective mates? Hell, now we've all ended up sharing a single mate, who's now bound to three dumb asses who not only couldn't wait for her but also started an erotic men's trio of sorts under the dumb ass alias of 'L.ong D.ick C.rew'.