CH. 6

After the show, Taeran was in her dressing room when she heard the door open and close behind her.

She didn't turn to look because she knew that it was her gay manager, Ellie.

TAERAN: "Ellie, can you help me find my ring? I left it on the desk but it—"

She turned around and suddenly froze.

The one that was standing before her wasn't her manager Ellie, but it was Jungkook.

His dark gaze stared at her deeply, reading her from inside out.

He knows her, though something in him tells him that he doesn't.

TAERAN: "You're not allowed to be in here."

Even her tone of voice is different.

She looked pass him and shouted.

TAERAN: "Ellie! Who allowed this man to be in here!? Ellie!"

She made her way toward the door and as she walked pass him, he caught her by the arm.

She stopped where she was and did not look at him once.

TAERAN: "Please get out. I don't want to call the securities on you."

The tone of her voice made him turned his head toward her and stared at her like a lost child.

She acted as if she doesn't recognize him, as if he's a total stranger.

Of course, they did parted way for quite a while but that doesn't mean that she can just pretend to not know him like this.

He doesn't remember doing anything to discomfort her? ... Or did he?

His hand around her arm slowly let her go. He looked away as he turned and walked back the way he came from.

He flung opened the door, causing a surprisingly scream from Ellie, who was about to enter the room.

He shoved pass Ellie and the other staffs and then marched his way down the hall.

Ellie quickly entered into the dressing room to check on Taeran.

ELLIE: "Taeran! Are you okay, darling?"

He held her hands, scanning her from head to toe.

ELLIE: "Did he do anything to you? Huh?"

He turned angrily to the other staffs and shouted at them.

ELLIE: "Yah, didn't I told ya'll to stay with her?!"

The staffs bowed their heads and apologized quickly.

---

It felted like a dream, from the start of the fashion show to meeting Taeran.

Even now that Jungkook was back inside his office, sitting down at his desk and feeling reality back stabbing him, everything still felted like a dream.

MRS. JEON: "Have you gone crazy? You already know that Yoongi had this hatred toward us and you still let him take the lead? You're just letting yourself into his trap, have you ever think of that?"

JUNGKOOK: "Then can you please explain to me about this 'hatred' between us? Ever since I was a child up to this day, I am still confused to why we have this hatred."

MRS. JEON: "It's something between us elders, you don't need to be interfere with it."

JUNGKOOK: "Well, I don't think I have a choice."