Welcome to Aobajōsai High [3]

Oikawa's POV

I ran straight for the locker room as soon as the last bell of the school day rang. I wanted to be the first one ready and out on the court before the match.

As I was running down the hallway, a girl with blond hair and green eyes stepped into my path. I slowed down to a speed walk.

"He-hello O-oikawa!" The girl blushed a little as she smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

"Sorry love, but I have to get going. I'll talk to you later!" I said before I took of running again. The girl that talked to me, turned towards me as if she were about it chase after me.

"Wait!" Was all she said before she took a step, tripped, and fell down to the hallway floor. Everyone started laughing and pointing at her. Feeling guilty that this happened cause she was about ready to chase me, I stopped running and turned around to walk back towards her. I stoped when I was in front and offered her my hand. She took it and pulled herself up.

"T-thank you." She smiled.

"No problem!" I smiled back. "May I ask what name fits that cute face of yours?"

"Alisha." She giggled. I tightened the grip I had on her hand, bent down and kissed it.

"My apologies that you tripped, Alisha." I said as I looked into her green eyes. She opened her mouth to say something when all of the sudden . . .

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?"

I causally turned around to see a brown haired, green eyed guy with feather earrings

I causally turned around to see a brown haired, green eyed guy with feather earrings. He had his arms crossed and he looked pissed as hell. I smiled and laughed nervously.

"Sorry gotta go!" I said as dropped Alisha's hand and took off at a full sprint in the opposite direction.

"Oi get back here!" Alisha's boyfriend yelled at me before he too took off at a full sprint, only to chase after me.

The guy was pretty fast, I'll give him that much. He ended up catching up to me down the hallway, only to shove me into a room. The door slammed shut with a click.

Did he just lock me in here? I thought as I got up to opened the door. I pulled at the handle, and it wouldn't budge.

Yup, definitely locked.

My next option was to try the windows. I walked over to the other side of the room and opened a window. The ground wasn't that far down, considering I was on the second level of the school building.

I placed a hand on the open window sill as i realized that Alisha's boyfriend, the one who chased me into this very room, was Sorey. He's the captain of the boys parkour club.