Chapter 5

I have a major heads up before you read this chapter! There's sibling incest and major kinky smut so be aware of that! It's my first time writing anything incest-y and THIS kinky so I'm hoping I didn't screw it up too bad! DO NOT REPORT ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE WARNINGS!!!! Anyways, I hope you like this intense chapter and tell me how you liked it! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 5

Marcel knew that he was in big trouble with his older brother after he almost told their little Angel about Edward. That's why he wasn't surprised that after Louis escorts the two of them back to their cell, he's being pressed harshly against the brick wall before the cell door is even locked. "Why did you almost tell him about Edward?" Harry asks his younger brother angrily, his face only centimeters from the other brothers. "You know what happened before when they found out about him, they put me on those damn meds that took him away!"

Harry was extremely angry, he never wanted to be put back on those damn pills again and he would do everything in his power to keep himself from them. "Maybe you should be back on them Harry. If Edward were still here he wouldn't be telling you to kill people, they're illusions! That's all!" Marcel was annoyed that his brother couldn't see that their dead brother wasn't some ghost sticking around, that what he was seeing was something completely different entirely.

"It is him!" Harry shouts, slapping his younger brother across the face in his anger. "He's still here! He's not gone!" The older twin was extremely angry that his younger brother was against him with this. He thought Marcel believed him that Edward was still here and telling him what to do. Why was Marcy being mean now and telling him he needed to go back on that horrible medicine to take their older brother away again?

Marcel doesn't even flinch when he feels the burn of his brother's hand against his cheek. He was used to his brother's anger by now that he could see his actions before the other male even does them. "You're schizophrenic, Harry. You need to let him give you those pills and then maybe we could get out of here," Marcel was completely and utterly annoyed that his brother wouldn't do this so that we could get out of this hellhole. He could careless if his brother stopped taking the medicine after they were free, he just needed to get out of this place already.

Harry let's out a large growl and Marcel's eyes widen when his brother goes to through him onto the uncomfortable single bed in the far corner of the room, he hadn't saw that one coming. "Edward says that I need to punish you, little brother," Harry was angry, Marcel knew this and he knew exactly what was coming next, having been through this plenty of times when his brother was mad.

Marcel sighs as he feels the itchy white pants that we were forced to wear at the asylum ripped off his pants, throwing them somewhere on the other side of the room. "Hands and knees, Marcy, or your punishment will be worse," Harry pats his younger brothers thighs trying to get the man into motion.

Marcel does as asked kneeling on the creaking bed, presenting his ass towards his brother, knowing fully well what his older brother was planning. "You're lucky we're still in this hellhole or you'd be getting a belt," Harry says, rubbing one of his large hands over the ass almost identical to his own, not giving his younger brother any warning before he's placing the first hard slap onto his brother's ass.

Harry plants another hard slap to Marcel, "You better start counting, or I'll make them harder," the man growls, landing another quick slap to his brother's slowly reddening rear. "One!" Marcel says to the quick slap, knowing his brother was completely serious.