Chapter 18

First of all, thank you so much for the amount of reads guys :') I appreciate it! I have never thought that my story would get this much attention. And second of all, I want to apologize to you from the bottom of my heart, for letting you guys wait this long. I mean, a little over a month is crazy long! The problem is, school got in between and since it's almost summer break here wehere I live, I had to work a little extra hard for my grades. When I'm on summer vacation, I will have more time to work on this story and hope to surprise you and satisfy you with more chapters. X

I twirl the expensive wine in my glass, sitting on a lounge chair on the balcony. The skyline that depicts the infamous romantic city that Paris is, glares back at me. My mind trails of, every time I'm trying to focus on Adrien. I've been avoiding having any deep conversations with him, cause they always lead back to his questions. He basically interrogates me. Having to keep things from him is almost criminal, I wanna have this kind of relationship with him, in which we can talk about everything. We're still standing on a very fragile foundation, but we're gradually working our way up. I hope so at least.

"Hey." Adrien sits down, turning to me. I only turn my head enough to look at his half unbuttoned shirt. His smooth chest is peaking out, and it takes a lot of strength, to not just reach out for it. "Talk to me please." He softly pleads.

"I told you I'm fine Adrien."

"We can't start like this."

"I can. I wanna do it now." I insist. "Right now, I'm very certain." I take a sip from my wine, to wet my dry throat.

"What makes you so enthusiastic?" He brushes his index finger along my bare thigh. A tingling feeling starts to sprout in my lower abdomen, while the hair on my arms raise.

"The fact that I went a week without you." I place the glass on my lips. "I missed you Adrien." His finger that was on my thigh not long ago, finds its way to my collarbone, then travels to my neck, short after stopping under my chin, lifting it gently.

"Take off your clothes." He demands with avidity in his dark eyes.

I inhale deeply and begin unbuttoning my blouse with shaky fingers, wondering, if anyone could see us.

The center between my legs tingles immensely, just by the sight of Adrien watching me undress.

My next step is to unhook my bra. It dangles from my finger, before I let it fall to the ground.

"Everything." He demands, indicating on my skirt.

I get up and kick my shoes off. My thumbs hook the hem of my skirt and pull it down. The last item I slip off is my underwear, before I'm fully exposed in front of him and probably the rest of Paris.

His eyes blaze, while he places his hand on my butt cheek and pushes me into him. The full lips of his start caressing my pubic bone. My hands are being held together behind my back, with his strong grip.

I can't do anything, other than melting away and getting agitated by the electrifying endearment. Adrien stops for a second, taking a swig from his cold champagne, before he continues.

The air hitches in my throat, as the cold tip of his tongue glides along my slit, stopping right at my clit, just to suck on it. My muscles contract inside my entire body, fighting against the early approaching climax.

"Oh god..." I breathe out. My legs are struggling to keep me in balance, the feeling is almost sweeping me off my feet.

As the intensity grows, the fluid of mine starts to drip down my inner thighs. "I-I c-can't stand n-no longer." I stutter with a whimper as my orgasm comes in shock waves.