FOURTEEN

OCTAVIA FOUND HERSELF in the room of requirement a lot lately. It was peaceful there, most definitely an escape from the toad lady.

When she wasn't with the D.A. Octavia was with Harry strategizing about the D.A. New spells, charms and hexes everyday.

Basically her life had become the D.A. But she was okay with that, these kids need to protect themselves. Because no ones fooling anyone, war is coming and soon.

Harry knows it too. Hermione hasn't quite come to terms with it, she still thinks we have time. And Ron well Octavia doesn't really know what goes through his head.

Her slight hatred for Cho has been growing. She acts helpless to get attention from Harry.

'Oh Harry come help me'

'Oh Harry teach me that'

'Oh Harry just snog me already'

Okay maybe not the last one but pretty damn close!

Hermione had noticed her slight annoyance and keeps pestering her about it. Octavia told her to shove off but she is the most persistent person she has ever met in her entire life.

Dear Mum and Dad,

Things haven't changed much around here. Umbridge is still a toerag, truly. She's staring to crack down on us even harder than before. She thinks we are up to something. In her defense, we are but that's not the point. Other than that my life hasn't changed much---

She was in her usual corner of the RoR writing to her parents. When Octavia heard some voices.

D.A. had just ended and she thought everyone was leaving. Octavia tried to stop herself but she couldn't help but ease drop.

"Oh Harry!" Came the voice of Cho.

Great. A Harry and Cho moment, Puke. Even worse, there's no escape.

"Yes?"

"Can you show me the spell once more?" Batting her eyes.

"Sure"

Oh please. The spell we learned was 'Stupfy' and Octavia saw her doing just fine in class.

She glanced out from her spot and saw him showing her the motions.

A pit of anger was growing inside her. Why Cho? Why bloody gorgeous Cho?

Octavia heard her giggling and flirting quite obviously. If Harry hasn't caught on by now...

She peeped out again and saw them facing each other.

Only feet apart Cho was making her advances. Harry just stood there.

Eventually they were inches apart. Octavia's heart was sinking by the minute. Quite honestly she doesn't know why shes so affected, Harry can snog who he pleases.

Then Cho begins to lean in...

No!

Harry looks like he's going to do the same.

She crunched her eyes in anger, Octavia couldn't even look.

"I'm sorry" Octavia popped her head back up,"I can't do this"

"Why?" Cho stepped back.

"I... I have feelings for someone else"

YES!

Wait what? No kiss!

Her heart began beating faster. She heard the two walk out.

Harry didn't kiss Cho. Octavia's whole body felt like she came back to life, but now she had a new problem.

Who does Harry have feelings for?