Chapter 47

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

3 days had passed when Sana unnie left and went to Japan.

Tzuyu is always talking to her through kakao. She misses her girlfriend a lot.

And today is a game day, this was declared by Jeongyeon unnie.

We'll have the game day at Mina and Nayeon unnie's house.

And right now, Mina and I are at the mall buying some snacks.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Do you want something else?" She asked as she's looking through some chips while I am pushing the kart.

"Anything is fine with me" I said. She then turned to look at me and clings to my arm.

"But I want to buy you what you want" She said while pouting. Aish! Why does she have to be this cute?

I giggled as I pinched her cheeks which made her to giggle too.

"Hmm what I want is a thing that is not here" I said. She titled her head while she's staring at me.

"What is it that you want?" She asked. I placed my finger on my chin as if I am thinking.

"I want a strawberry." I said. She hit my arm playfully as she chuckles.

"What?" I asked while laughing.

"They have strawberries here you silly kid" She said as she gave me a peck on my cheek.

She started to move forwards and told me to follow her to where the strawberries are.

"Yah! That's not what I meant" I said but she just giggle and continued to walk away.

I walked fast and grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me.

I wrapped my right arm on her tiny waist as I pull her closer to peck on her lips.

"Now that's my favorite kind of strawberry" I said as a smile was formed on my lips.

"Yah! We're at the mall!" She said as she hit my arm playfully while giggling.

"Don't act like you don't like it Myoui" I said while still staring at her eyes.

"You're getting addicted to me now huh?" She said with a smug look on her face.

"You can say that. You're addicted to me also anyway" I let go of her waist and started to push the kart again.

"Hey I thought that's not the strawberry that you want?" She asked when she saw me pushing the kart towards the fruit section.

"Who says that I don't want a strawberry FRUIT?" I emphasized the word fruit. I looked behind me and saw her glaring at me. I winked at her and blew a kiss to the air.

I looked forward and was only walking a few steps when her face showed up infront of me and pecks on my lips before running to where the fruits are.

"Yah!" I shouted. I can't deny that I am blushing and giggling right now because of what she did.

I walked faster and pushed the kart faster until I reached the fruit section.

And there I saw her already taking some strawberries. When she saw me, she immediately took the strawberries that she picked and ran towards me.