Nazir x Reader

This man tho. I cannot believe they won't let me marry him. So here is some pun-ny love for you guys. <3

Fan Art: http://jotun-eira.deviantart.com/art/Nazir-481438771

Story based off this: http://corpse-face.deviantart.com/art/I-Have-All-My-Fingers-475250977?q=favby:Shy-Sniper/62337543&qo=6  (He's so grumpy!;P)

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw  (I'm the freaking master at this game!)

Enjoy the moment

Nazir and I had been sitting at the table across from one another for hours. Babette had pointed out to us that Cicero had been messing with me for weeks, getting me to play finger fillet on the table when the rest of the family were out. We would place bets on who would scratch or gab themselves with the knife first, Cicero would always win but I was determined to beat him at least once. Nazir had just walked in on Cicero's first loss.

He gave us a good yelling at and told Cicero to wait in the corner because he was being irritable. now he was staring at me with what i could only describe as annoyance. 

"You were destroying the table." He stated, a little grumpiness seeming into his demeanour.

"Aye." I replied, copying his actions and folding my arms over my chest.

He didn't flinch, just scowled a little more. 

"You are not to play that game from here on out." He leant forward and propped himself up on his elbows.

"Oh come on Nazir!" I moaned as Cicero appeared out of nowhere and bounced around the table.

"But Cicero enjoys that game!" He joined in.

"-Without me." He added, usual smirk returning to his face.

I smiled, and Cicero clapped and gave him a bear hug from behind to which Nazir pushed him away. Babette rounded the corner with the two initiates on the tail. 

"So you finally said it?" She smirked, sitting next to Nazir.

I tilted my head.

"No Babette." He said sternly . "I haven't."

I was more than curious now.

Cicero sat down next to Nazir and they had a few rounds of the game until Nazir slipped and cut his knuckle. Babette and the initiates also had a few goes, each time they were all outdone by Cicero but they had a good laugh in the process. I challenged Cicero to and all or nothing game; I bet the money from my last job on myself to win and Cicero bet all the money he got from everyone else that night that he would win.

"I have all my fingers,~

The knife goes chop chop chop!

If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off!~"

We sung as we began our round.

"And if I hit my fingers,~

The blood will soon come out!

But all the same I play this game cause thats what it's all about!~"

We got faster and everyone was now leaning in to see who would win.

"Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP~

I'm picking up the speed!

And If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed!~"

We kept on going, round after round, until we had both gotten really tired and our wrists were aching. I looked him dead in the eyes as we started off on the last round before we called it a draw. He looked to Nazir as I started and, by instinct, so did I.