Part 2

Arnav was standing out of Emergency room where they took Girl for medical treatment. He don't know but he is really feeling bad for this unknown girl may be because of his Past. He is hoping that she is fine... for the first time he Arnav Singh Raizada who is known for being heartless is feeling restless. Putting his head on his folded hand he closed his eyes... he don't know what happened to her suddenly as he sure that he didn't hit her from car then why she fell unconscious and those wound which he noticed on her face. Before he think more he heard Aman who is calling him.

"ASR I admitted her but they want to Inform Police before starting treatment" said Aman coming after completing Hospital formality.

"What The... Aman I'm not running away why the hell these bloody Doctor's can't understand this Dammit tell them if any thing happened to Girl due to there irresponsibility then I'll sue them... I'll shut down this hospital making all of them jobless" roared Arnav scaring the Doctor and Staff who came with Aman.

"Mr. Raizada please calm down we are checking patient... please don't worry sir we will do our level best" said doctor fearing for his job as he very well know what a big Personality like ASR can do and he didn't want this hospital to face his anger.

"Good for you or else..." said Arnav leaving his sentence incomplete which Doctor can easily understand.

"Please Don't worry sir she will be fine very soon' said Doctor and left.

Sitting on the chair Arnav tried to control his anger. He really hate this system where Police reach at spot after crime happened and Doctors instead of attending patients are either concerned for formalities or money... Bloody losers for them other person life is worthless.

"ASR...ASR" called Aman praying inwardly to god save him from this angry lion

"Now What Aman... What the hell you want now Dammit" shouted Arnav getting frustrated.

"La... Lavanya Mam called for third time and she want to talk you immediately" said Aman waiting for his angry spat.

"She want talk but I don't ... so if she called for next time either don't attend it or if you still attend then tell her that I'm not free to waste my time on her stupid talk do whatever you want except disturbing me if you want to keep your job... did you get that" ordered Arnav.

"But... ASR she is your fiancé how can I just refuse her?" asked scared Arnav cursing his fate for landing in this situation.

"Exactly Aman she is my fiancé so do what I said and don't irritate me more" said Arnav gritting his teeth and Aman nodded his head.

*********************************

Arnav was sitting at same place from past half and hour and waiting for Doctor's to came and say something about girl condition but no response.

"ASR... Coffee" said Aman forwarding plastic cup towards him.

"No Aman ... I don't need it" refused Arnav.

"ASR please take this" requested Aman and he finally took it.

They were sipping their coffee when door of emergency room opened and a man in late 40 came out with 3-4 assistant following him.

"Excuse Me... you both are with that Girl" asked Dr. Sharma a senior Doctor.

"Yes... He is Arnav Singh Raizada and Aman mathur his PA...Doctor Is she fine" asked Aman before Arnav could shower his anger on him.

"Who is she to you... I mean what relation you both share with her" asked Doctor.

"Actually Doctor she is no one to us... we were going for some business purpose when she came front of our car ... we don't know her personally" said Aman.