Ride It My Pony

WARNING: I SUGGEST GETTING ON UR KNEES AND PRAYING TO JISOO FOR SOME HOLY WATER BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO HOLDING BACK. AGAIN I REPEAT GET UR HOLY WATER READY.
(Namjoon is only in boxers, Ali is is a shirt a underwear)

Namjoon's p.o.v
"How about we fix that..........daddy~"
I groaned as I heard those words come out of Ali's mouth. My hands came to rest on top of her waist.
"Baby girl, be careful of what you say." I  whispered in her ear smirking as she gasped. "But daddy~" she whined pushing her self on me. "I want your cock in me~"
*SNAP*
that was the sound of any self resolve I had.
"Fuck it." I said and threw her back onto her bed. I climbed ontop on her and latched my lips against hers. It was rough and passionate. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denied it. Growling I snaked my hand downwards and grabbed her ass. She gasped and I quickly shoved my tongue in her mouth getting a moan from her as a response.
As I pulled away a thin trail of Saliva followed. Ali whined and tried to pull me back into a kiss but I refused.

Third person p.o.v
Namjoon wasted no time in attacking Ali's neck. He kissed and licked alongside it as Ali move her head to the side to give him room. "More......please~" she moaned. Namjoon smirked against her skin before he gave her a harsh bit against her collarbone yearning a yelp from Ali before he licked and sucked it as an apology. Ali lets out a muffled moan at the burning trail Namjoon creates. God, she feels like she's burning and melting at the same time, mind completely hazy. she's barely holding on by sheer will power as her stomach coils with heat. It's pathetic, how aroused and ready to burst she feels after a few chaste kisses on her lips and neck but god, she wants.
"Ahh~.... P-please!"
Smirking namjoon continues to trail kisses down her stomach stopping right above her belly button, one of his hands made their way up to hold down Ali while the other went to go play with her breast. "Please what kitten? Tell daddy what you want ~"
"M-more!" Without waiting for the other, ali wraps her arms around namjoon neck, tugging forcefully to bring a surprised namjoon back to her lips.
Chuckling namjoon pulled away as he stared down at Ali. "Does baby girl want daddy cock?" Ali nodded as she pushed herself against namjoon. "Use your words baby." Namjoon said trailing his hands against her exposed stomach. "Y-yes I want daddy cock so b-bad....ahhhh please fu-ugh-ck me please~"
Namjoon smiled as he saw how desperate Ali was from him. "Such a good girl" he reward by grinding his hips against hers. Ali threw her head back in pleasure and bucked against namjoon to match his pace when he suddenly pulled away. "N-noooo~ please daddy don't stop!" She begged.

Pulling her off the bed namjoon sat on the edge. "Be a good get and suck daddy off~" Ali nodded at the command she quickly got on her knees and pulled down namjoon boxers as she faced namjoon's thick girth. It was really big and it only made ali even more enthusiastic to have it in her mouth.
Not one for teasing, ali went straight for it. Engulfing as much as she could, covering the area she couldn’t with her hand.
Namjoon gasped, not expecting her to go straight for it. Moaning at the sudden heat that was around him. Ali’s mouth felt so good
Ali started to bob up and down slowly. With each bob he tried to take in more of Namjoon's cock.
She suddenly pulled off making namjoon frown in confusion. Before he could said anything Ali asked "Can you… fuck my mouth…Please.”
Namjoon was so aroused, his cock was leaking pre-cum at the sight of Ali so pliant on his knees. Begging for him to fuck her mouth. Without another word namjoon took Ali's head into his hands and pushed her lips towards his hard member.
Ali immediately opening up at the prod of Namjoon's cock on her lips.
He held her head in place as he thrust his cock into ali's inviting mouth roughly.

"Fuck baby~ look at you such a good slut for daddy Taking daddy's cock so well."

Mhmmppf” Ali warbled incoherently around the cock infiltrating her mouth. Namjoon moaning at the vibrations against his member.
Namjoon continued his thrusting. Ali gagging at the feeling of the younger going deeper.
Namjoon held the position. His cock resting inside her sinful mouth, tip brushing against the blonde’s throat.
Ali closed her eyes, breathing through her nose, as she tried not to gag and choke.