chapter 2

Unedited.

"Hello I'm Kim Namjoon." One of the seven boys takes advantage of the awkward silence and introduces himself.

A tight smile makes its way onto your face as the two of you bow respectfully towards one another. The only thing running throw your mind was his visuals.

Holy shit, he has dimples. Fuck me. You painfully bite at the inside of You cheek to keep yourself from saying something stupid.

"This is-" The tall one, Namjoon, points to a boy beside him but before he gets a chance to introduce him he speaks up.

"Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok and I can introduce myself." He gives Namjoon a pointed look. Sassy. Oh my- that smile. Fuck I can't see. I think I'm blind. What toothpaste does he use?

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung." The next one speaks up. "Oh and this is Jungkook! He's a mute." The smile on his face is so adorable and almost genuine but his voice had a slight mocking tone to it. You were so focused on reading his facial features you almost missed the drop in Jungkook's. Almost.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Most people perfer when others don't talk or know when not to." Taehyung's eyes narrowed at your statement.

"At least I have a choice." He says victoriously.

"But you don't have a choice in your looks. He's hot and you're just as ugly as you are in the inside." Jungkook's flaming cheeks went unnoticed.

The temperature had dropped several degrees in the hallway. The fire currently sizzling in the pit of your stomach was the only thing keeping you from shivering. Your eyes reflected just as much of a challenge as his did. You weren't really sure where you're strong dislike for this boy came from but it was obvious the feeling was very much mutual.

"Okay. That's enough. Taehyung calm down." Another boy, one you haven't had the pleasure of being introduced to yet, grabs Taehyung by the collar and starts whispering inaudible words into his ear.

"Don't worry about him. He can just be a little jealous sometimes, especially when it comes to us. The one talking to him is Jin by the way." You flinch at the sound of the new voice. It was one that you hadn't heard before, deep and sultry but it definitely belonged to someone who didn't know the meaning of personal space, seeing that his lips kept skimming the outer part of your ear.

"And You are?"

"I'm Park Jimin." Your body stilled when the same boy put his hands on your waist.

"If you don't create a five foot distance between us within the next ten seconds the only place I'll be taking you today is the nurses office." You turn your head, just slightly enough to catch sight of his playful expression. You were sure you'd have to take this kid out in the next second but somebody stopped him.

Jungkook. The only reason you remember is because of the look on his face, he seems to be having some sort of conversation with the pervert with his eyes.

"Can we just get this shit over with! Fuck my legs are about to give up on me."

Everyone turns their attention to the black haired boy who hadn't bothered to introduce himself, but dramatically slouched on the lockers as if he'd just been shot.

Okay then...

⭐⭐

The cafeteria was roudier than usual. The athletes seemed to be the worst though, not only were they stereotypically dumb but add in their use of steriods and they're bipolar too. Of course there were a number of them that didn't use steroids but even they seemed to be in a bad mood.

You were brought out of your thoughts when Ami came barreling towards your lunch table, skill fully managing to balance two trays of food.

"Do you feel that?" Ami shivers dramatically, ignoring your questioning gaze. "There's so much testosterone in the air, I'm practically choking on balls right now."

"Oh my god." You spit out, choking on the orange you were trying to eat.

"Ah, you're choking on balls too?" Ami barely had anytime to dodge the orange peels flying at her face. "Ew. Now my face is going to be sticky." She complains, fliking the peels away.

"Aren't you suppose to be use to that already?" You shot back with a smug look.

Ami's mouth dropped then a fond smile took over her face. "I've taught you well."

A snort leaves your mouth and you roll your eyes.

"(Y/N). Why is one of the seven sexies staring you down and its not sexy time staring either, I think he wants to... Punch you. Either that or aggressively bang you against-" You leaped over the table and slammed your palm over Ami's mouth.

"Stop saying things like that, god you freak. Are you sure you're even a virgin?" You say disgusted.

She pried off your hand and began picking at her food. "Only physically." Ami sighs.

"Wait. You never answered me." She points out and starts shoveling down food faster than you can blink.

"I have no idea. Are you sure its not someone behind me?" You say, not really interested in the conversation.

"Um. No. There's a wall behind you."

You perked up and turned around quickly, staring at the wall in interest. "When the hell did they put that there?"

Ami shook her head. "That's just how the school was built honey."

"Oh. They must've moved our table." You snap your fingers.

Ami's face contorted in disbelief but chose to let the conversation go.

Meanwhile, across the cafeteria, seven boys sat at a table and murmured amongst themselves.

"School sucks." Min Yoongi groaned.

"I don't know, I think it gives us the opportunity to meet new people." Jimin says, seductively licking his thick lips while staring at one of the many random girls who couldn't stop staring.

"Yeah. I'm already captain of the football and swim team. At this rate I'm pretty sure I can knock the valedictorian title right from under Suran Wook." Namjoon says while narrowing his eyes at the innocent girl studying a few tables away.

"You're all idiots. We're not here to enjoy school, we're not here to have see with every living thing, and we didn't come here to destroy Suran. We came here for a reason, don't forget that."

Every one of them nod in agreement at what Seokjin had said.

Taehyung diverts his attention away from the girl who had managed to become his mortal enemy within a couple of minutes of meeting.

"This is dumb. I don't see what's so special about her anyway. There are so many other girls on this earth. I can point out thirty of them right now that are more attractive and certainly a lot nicer."

"Oh shut up Taehyung you're just salty."

"I- What did You just say?" Taehyung and the rest of the boys look at Namjoon in curiosity.

"It means bitter and jealous. Some girl told me that Suran was salty and she didn't have any anywhere on her, I checked, so I knew it was a metaphor of some sort. I was in the library forever but it's not even in any book. They made it up, can you believe that?"

Each one of them had their own little perplexed expression as they let the new word sink in. Salty...

I attacked my bias! I'm sorry Tae it had to go down.