Part 19

Hey guys. I hope you all our having an amazing day. I don't have much to say so as always like and comment. Ok enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie pov:
Seth and I were heading to the party. We weren't talking but it was a peaceful silence. "I want to take you on a vacation." Seth suddenly said. "I want us to get away and just have some us time."

"I want that too, but shouldn't we wait till after our marriage and just make it our honeymoon?" I asked confused. "Oh ya that's a good idea, let's do that." Seth said nodding his head. I just rolled my eyes at his weirdness.

We go to the party to see it already in full swing. "Seth come dance with me." I said grabbing his arms and dragging him with me. We started dancing. It started out slow, but then the music slowly started to get more wild.

Seth and I kept dancing and soon we had to stop it was going so fast. I didn't even ask him I just dragged him over to get drinks. Since we were werewolves we didn't have to wait till we were twenty one to drink.

We were considered mature enough at eighteen. "Six shots please." Seth ordered. I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "Three for me and three for you." I just nodded my head and thanked the guy when he came out with our drinks.

I chugged my three. I barley felt a tingle because it took a lot of alcohol to get a werewolf drunk. Seth and I got another round before going home. We said out goodbyes and started walking.

It was a pretty silent walk till we heard some rustling in a bush. Suddenly a wolf jumped out. He wasn't from our pack so I immediately tackled him. He tried to get up, but I just pushed down harder.

Seth was mind linking some guards and I saw them starting to run our way. They took the wolf. "Take him to the dungeons and find out why he's here." Seth ordered.

We continued walking back. Once we got home we both went into our rooms to get changed. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I only had a shirt and underwear on so I quickly put a pair of shorts on and opened the door.

I find Seth outside looking crazy nervous. "Yes?" I asked. "W...would you want to start sharing a room since we are now fully mated?" He asked keeping his eyes down the whole time. "No Seth go away." I snapped.

"Oh ok." He said sounding heart broken. "Seth I was just kidding get in here." I said opening the door. His face immediately brightened and he practically ran into my room. I walked over to the bed and got in.

I didn't immediately try and cuddle with Seth and that seemed to upset his wolf because he growled at me. I swatted in his general direction and scooted over. His growl turned to one of pleasure, but I didn't care. I just let myself fall of to sleep.

When I woke up I turned to ask Seth something, but he wasn't there. In his place was a note and rose petals. What is it with this boy and rose petals I thought. I opened the note and it said.

Dear my loving mate,
Dress in something comfortable and follow the trail.
From,
Your loving mate.

I took a shower and let my curly hair down. I wore jeans and a black crop top with a jacket over it. I also wore my black nikes. I put on the necklace and ring Seth gave me. I skipped make up because I don't care and started walking. I followed the trail and the took me to the front door.

I opened it to see a car. It wasn't a new car so I went up to it to see Seth in the drivers seat. "Seth, what is going on?" I asked really confused.

"I'm taking you away I don't feel like waiting for our honeymoon now get in the car." I did as I was told. I put on the radio and hummed along. Without realizing it I started singing.

"You have a really nice voice." Seth's sudden comment scared me and made me stop. I was blushing after I thought about his words. "Where are we going on this non honeymoon trip?" I asked knowing the answer. "It's a surprise."

Seth answer. Knew it I thought. We finally got to our stop and guess what it is. An airport. I get out of the car. Then I remember I didn't pack a bag. Seth went behind the car and grabbed three suitcases out of the back. "Two of these are yours, I had a maid pack them."

I nodded in understanding. We walk towards a jet and I realized that this is Seth's private jet. "You own a private jet." I asked shocked. "I have thought this trip through a lot." He answered sheepishly.

I gave a small laugh and got on the plane. This will be my second plane ride the first was with my father to go to a harsh training camp. The pilot greeted us. We took a seat and put our seatbelt on. A nice flight attendant asked us if we wanted anything to drink.

"I'll have a water and some peanuts please." She gave a small nod and looked over at Seth. "I'll have the same please. She nodded and walked off. When she brought them back the captain announced that we were taking off. I waited until we smoothed out till I started to eat.

I was really hungry so I ate all the peanuts. "Someone's hungry." Seth commented. "Well you try skipping breakfast and see if your hungry." He gave a small nod in defeat and handed me his peanuts.

I tried to refuse them but Seth wouldn't back down so I just ate them all. Suddenly the plane started rocking. I looked out the window to see the wing was on fire. I was about to scared when I heard a big pop and felt the jet start to spin. I tried to grab onto anything but my whole body seemed to stop working. Then everything went black.
-----------------------------------------------------
I know huge cliffhanger. I'm sorry if you hate me but I will update tomorrow. I hope you are really licking this book and please comment it means a lot to me when you do. Keep voting because the competitions are still going on.