Chapter 33

*Nakul Pov*

"Hey! Hungry?" she asked, walking into the room and I placed the files away fed up with reading them.

"Yeah! How was the show?" I asked, looking at her smiling face.

"It was the most amazing. I will go and change. We both will have our dinner because I am also feeling hungry." Saying that she was about to walk out of the room but I called her back.

"Shift all your things in this room." I said the words as an order to which she stared at me for a few seconds before looking at the cupboard.

"I still remember you shouting me to get out." She mumbled and I flinched but shook it away immediately.

"Well, there was supposedly exchange of brides and I was angry, hurt and so many things." I said and she finally turned towards me with a smile.

I sighed in relief realizing she was not upset, but then frowned when she suddenly chuckled. I raised my eyebrows questioning her reacting and she moved near to me.

"I was not blaming you at all. That time I was stupid to keep my things here as if everything is normal. Now, about shifting here, I already did when you were in hospital." She explained sitting before me.

"Really? But you go back to the next room every day to get ready." I mumbled and she nodded before moving to sit beside me.

"I didn't want to disturb you while getting ready until you recover. So, I left a few things there, but remaining are here only. I am not going to settle in that room, even if you throw me out of this room." She stated and I lift my hand to place it around her before removing any gap between us.

"Disturb me all you want." I whispered biting her ear and she immediately pushed me away making me hiss.

"Oh god! Are you hurt? I am so sorry." She hurriedly moved to hold my face with trembling hands and then removed one to press it near my wounded area.

"I am completely fine and the pain was very little." I said, assuring her, but she continued to act like I am on a death bed.

"Do you know when I saw you near the mall that day, I promised to myself one thing?" I asked, changing the subject making her glance at me slowly leaving her worry.

"First meeting? What?" she asked and I slowly pulled her to me making her be even more closer while smiling at the memory.

"I saw you taking care of James wounds and then give me a look showing I was too weak for a small wound." I started and she flinched but chuckled.

"So, I promised myself that one day you will be even more concerned for me even though I would be slightly wounded." I finished and she lifted her head to stare at me.

"You are right! I thought you were being too much that day, but if I had loved you that day like now, I would have even called the ambulance for you." She said nodding with a serious expression but I saw her eyes shining in humor.

"You!" I glared at her before kissing her with the happiness which seems to be too good to be true but maybe I finally deserve this.

"Now, I will change and then we will have dinner after which I will shift my remaining things." Saying that she left the room while I closed my eyes.

I moved to the side of the bed and got down before moving to the chair to arrange them beside each other. I waited for the pain, but when it was not much, I made sure to move the table also.

"Nakul! How many times do I have to say to take a rest?" her voice reached me after some time when I sat on the chair.

"I am fine and still hungry, which is like from past two hours." I pointed out, making her rush to place the food on the table and I laughed not able to stop myself.