Part 11

"You don't have to." you said.
==
to your house,

Your parents are back, you greeted them and went straight to your room.

You lied down to your bed, covered your face with your pillow, you screamed and it came out muffled.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! what was I thinking, please please please, someone please tell me Jungkook didn't hear that. AAAAAA!!!!!"

👇here's what actually happened 👇
==
After you said that..

Jungkook's eyes got wide, your eyes got bigger.
Jungkook took a step closer, "noona-

"Aa! LOOK THERE!!" You pointed.
Jungkook looked to the direction you're pointing in reflex and you quickly escaped. You ran home.

Jungkook saw you running away, he could've catched-up but he squatted down instead, he couldn't forget what you have just said and your facial expression was irresistibly cute.

He couldn't stop smiling to himself. He covered his face with both of his hands to hide it but his fingers are slightly apart and peeking at the running you. And he chuckles again.

He sighed, "this is really so unfair."

👆 what actually happened 👆
==
After screaming, you calmed down, "he definitely heard me, how should I face him, he must think I'm a pervert and a freak."

"KOOK-AH! COME ON IN, THANK YOU FOR THE TICKETS, THE HOT SPRING WAS WONDERFUL."
You heard your overly excited mom downstairs.

You got up from bed slowly and went near the stairs to listen to their conversation.

"It's a pity that your parents had to go for another business trip so soon. Why don't you stay home for dinner? " your mom invited.

Jungkook saw the your shadow, and made him wanna tease you more. "I'd love to, Oh! Noona's back home yet? She left her bag with me."

"Oh! That girl, what is she doing! How can a student leave her bag behind. She's upstairs. Jeez." Your mom clearly embarrassed.

"I'll just bring this to her." Jungkook insisted.

You quickly ran to your room and locked the door.

"Noona~ it's me and you left your bag with me." Jungkook giggled.

"Noona~ open the door."
"Noona~" his voice was getting louder and louder, you didn't want to let your mom hear what's happening so you opened the door.

When you opened, you saw his face doing a meme, he was trying to make things not awkward.

"What's that face!!" You kept on laughing, you couldn't control and tears bursting.

Jungkook seeing you laughing out loud, felt a relief.

"I'm laughing so much, my stomach hurts. Hahahha" you said. "Sorry, for leaving you like that. Thanks for bringing my bag. "

And it was back to silence...

"I should go and help mom prepare dinner." You added and was about to leave the room.

Jungkook hugged you from the back, "Noona~ I just want you to know that I'm happy you said that earlier." He planted a gentle kiss on your neck and let go.

"Auntie, I'll help you prepare dinner~" he yelled down the stairs and went down.

You touched the spot he kissed, you were burning hot again. *He gotta stop doing that or I'll die of heart attack!!!*
==
Dinner time,
Same old days, all 4 of you eating together.

"Jungkook, I heard you're going to the States, when are you leaving Seoul?" Your dad asked.

You were dumbfounded *WHAT!!!!!* and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook was surprised too, he have been planning on how to tell you, but he didn't plan it this way.

"A-a- I'm not sure,," he answered.

"But your parents told us their bring you with them after this business trip, you didn't know?"
You mom added.

"I have, bu-but I'm still not ready." Jungkook uttered. He wasn't sure about what he was suppose to say since he haven't told you anything.

"Haha!! That's so great!! I'm so envy of you. What were you thinking? You should definitely go." You let out a cold laugh and this sarcastic statement.

"But I'm so worried, I'll be lonely when you leave, I treat you just like my own son." Your mom sadly said.

"Mom, I'm done eating dinner, thank you for the food, I'll go to my room now." You put down your chopsticks and brought all your plates and bowls to the sink and went upstairs.

Jungkook followed you with his eyes, he was very worried.

"Kook-ah~ you haven't told her yet?"your mom asked after seeing you reacting so weird.

"No," Jungkook softly spoke, "I didn't know how to tell her."

"You should tell her properly, she adores you more than anyone." Your mom added.

"I know, I will. Thanks for the dinner, I'll excuse myself first." Jungkook went upstairs to your room.

He knocked before coming in.
You were lying on your bed.

"Noona~" he sounded.
==
✋️ End Chapter ✋️