4.5

I just got back from seeing CL omgggg the concert was lit and i almost cried when she sang lonely lmao

[ took this ss from my video. yes, @/daralolli is my ig acc lolol ]

+

A look of surprise immediately takes over his face and he just sits there, staring at me.

"Hi" I squeak, sitting down beside him.

"H-Hey"

Is it his turn to stutter now?

"Um, are we just going to leave it at that?" I start.

"Huh?"

"You confessed and, are you going to leave it that?" I ask, "Don't you want to know what I think?"

"Oh" he smiles, "I already know, actually"

His answer catches me off guard and my eyes widen.

"I know you like Taehyung. Don't mind me" he smiles and looks down at the floor.

"Who told you that?" I mumble, playing with my fingers, "I don't like him"

And that's enough for him to look at my eyes.

"I l-l-like y-you"

I bite my lip and hide my face, too embarrassed to look at him. Not hearing any response from him, I peek at him to see him grinning so wide as well.

When he looks at me and sees me peeking, he looks away smiling. He messes his hair and lets out a sigh.

"R-really?" he asks.

I nod shyly and his grin even widens more before saying, "That makes me so happy"

Yeah really, he looks like the happiest person on earth and the same goes to me.

"So uh, are we dating now?" he questions, looking hesitant, "I-I don't know how these things work"

THAT IS SO CUTE WHAT THE FUCK

SERIOUSLY

"I guess?" I reply, biting my lip to prevent myself from letting out a squeal.

That would be really embarrassing.

"Oh and don't get mad at Jimin" I say, placing the book on his lap which he only noticed.

"What the –"

"Yeah um, that also helped a lot" I smile.

Actually, I've been smiling the whole time.

He looks at me as if asking 'how?'

"I thought you like Nayeon so after reading that, I didn't have doubts anymore"

"And I thought you like Taehyung" he says and we both laugh at our stupidity.

He's finally my boyfriend.

+

"You guys are finally together. I had to wait years for this miracle to happen" Jaein says, clapping, "I won't have to listen to you talking about how perfect Yoongi is anymore"

"What the fuck Jaein" I gasp, feeling betrayed.

"She talks about me?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course she does. Everyday"

"I thought we were bestfriends" I sarcastically smile at her.

"We have the same life, Jaein" Jimin says, "Yoongi always talks about her too"

"I'm killing you" Yoongi glares at him.

"Okay guys, we are off" Hoseok drags his girlfriend away from us.

"Now, I'm all alone" Jimin pouts, "Kookie, do you want go with me to M---"

"No" the younger lad immediately refuses and walks away.

"I will come with you" Taehyung pats Jimin's shoulder and looks at Yoongi andI I, "Congrats guys, sincerely"

We reply a "thanks" and watch them walk away, followed by Namjin.

I look at Yoongi, not exactly knowing where we are going.

"Can you come over to my house?" he asks.

You are my boyfriend already. Yet, every time I look at you, my heart flies away.

"Yeah"

We head towards the gates when a girl comes running towards us and stops abruptly.

"Are you guys dating?"

Okay, that was fast. Does the whole school know about this already?

"Yes" Yoongi nods and my cheeks go warm.

"H-How?" she asks, looking like this is the most impossible thing that could happen in the universe, "How about my friend?"

I look at the girl who's watching us with another girl from inside the basketball court.

The girl who gave him pepsi and such.

"What do you mean how about her?" he asks coldly.

"She's hurting"

"I'm sorry for your friend but my heart belongs to her only" he replies, intertwining our fingers and holding it up in front of his face, "I don't have eyes for anyone else"

His words make my knees go weak and I try my best to not fall down.

oh my fucking god

Min yoongi was a fucking shy boy just now and he just changed like this in a second.

The girl looks at us, speechless.

Yoongi and I walk away and he smiles at me, my red-as-tomato face.

"We held hands for the very first time at this same place, remember?"

I nod, "Of course. And it was because of that girl"

"You don't know how much I was happy that day. I couldn't stop smiling"

"I do actually" I say, "Your diary"

"Ugh, fuck Jimin" he groans.

I LOVE GUYS WITH MANNERS BUT THAT WAS SO HOT

please swear more

We walk out of the school gates, hand in hand and of course, earning whispers from all the students.

I mean, I'm quite popular myself and Yoongi is also.

I guess this dating news is currently the hottest topic at school.

We stop and look at the car which suddenly stopped beside us.

The window rolls down

and oh my god.

"Oh, looks like my son got himself a girlfriend"

what the heck

I am jungshook

+

y'alll words aren't enough to describe how much i love u guys oml T.T 80k readers? unbelievable! When i started writing this story, i never thought u guys would love it this much omgggg the comments make me smile so much. I really every one of them :') i just can't reply bc i'm not logged into this acc with my phone

but again, thank you soooo much and i loveee you

this book is ending in 2 chapters btwwww but we have book 2 waiting for us!!