Chapter 54: Shall we?

"(nickname), do you like that hat? I can buy it if you want..."

You stopped and turned to your old man who was standing in front of a shop selling hats and shoes. You begrudgingly looked at the accessory, but merely shrugged at the sight. You started to walk again away from the man. The blond haired male pouted at your lack of response, before following you.

"Why don't you talk to me anymore?" he whined and your eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"Am I hearing something?" you feigned to look at your surroundings, causing your old man to have a depressing aura over his head.

"She won't hear me..." the man sulked, tracing an invisible circle on the ground as the dark cloud worsened.

"Realm of God..." you sighed, irritated. "Stop being a baby. I just don't like talking to you, that's all"

"IT'S WORST!"

Suddenly, your eyes widened when you caught sight of an artifact inside a library. You ran to it and your old man raised a brow inquisitively. He accelerated his pace to catch up with you, stopping next to your form who was glaring through the glass at the artifact in question. The man paused, and finally observed your expressions. Though, he was a little taken aback when he saw one of silent rage.

"....(y/n)?" questioned carefully your old man. "Is there something wrong with that book?"

"...It's a history book" you finally answered, before walking away. "It's full of lies. And yet, it's a history book"

A strike of lightning and the world who once stopped for a short instance started again and set the pendulums straight. The waves, calm at first, seems to regain their motion and doubled in strength. The wind, non-existent before, returned in a full blast.

"Guys, she's waking up!" shouted someone from your left, only for another to hush him down by slapping him.

"Shut up! Make too much noise and she will repeat what she did to us back there!"

"But she's on our side, right?! She was on the train with Aniki!"

"...Who...?" you thought.

Opening one eye, your vision was a purplish color. You saw a few members of the Franky Family running around with bandages and medical kits. Your eye traveled to your body where your back was patched, but this isn't what surprised you the must. Deep marks were made in your arms, as if someone struggled to keep you from drowning.