FIFTEEN

OCTAVIA WAS UP IN the front of the RoR when she heard the banging start. The students all looked as confused as Octavia was. She looked at Harry and he shot a look. The door busted open and in waltzed the Toad, Filch and some Slytherins. Behind them Octavia could just make out a glimpse of black hair and the words 'TRAITOR' etched in freckles across her face.

"Cho" Octavia gritted her teeth.

Harry was stunned. They were all escorted to the pink office of hell.

The toad began talking to the Minister and she finally tuned in when she began accusing Dumbledore.

"It's Dumbledore's Army, is it not?" She smiled sinisterly

"No, I did this!" Harry began to protest.

"Now Harry," Dumbledore looked knowingly,"Its Dumbledores Army, Not Potter's"

"But Sir-" Octavia tried to cut in.

"No Miss Clarke, Dolores, Minister, this was all me"

"Get an owl to the Daily Prophet and perhaps we can get this in the morning paper." He told an assistant who was quickly taking notes.

"Azkaban is waiting Albus" Umbridge chuckled .

"Oh, I believe you are under the impression that I'm going to... What is the phrase? Come quietly?"

Suddenly a Phoenix flies down and Dumbledore is gone. Octavia tried to hide her smile as Kingsley begins to talk.

"Like him or not Minister, Dumbledores got style"

»»-------------¤-------------««

From that moment on more and more rules were placed upon them. And more punishments came. Octavia being the girl she was, did everything in my power to challenge every word Umbridge said. This made her fast friends with Fred and George.

She spent anytime she could getting on Umbridges nerves up until the day of O.W.Ls..

Octavia was sitting in her DADA OWL when Fred and George burst in on brooms throwing sparklers and fireworks. It was bloody epic! She wished she was in on it to be honest, her face was priceless.

Octavia was walking down the hallway when she crashed into Harry.

"Sirius" He breathed grabbing her hand.

Her whole body went cold.

"Where?" Octavia squeezed his hand.

"Department of Mystery's"

"Then why are we just standing here!"

They both took off in a run for the common room, finding the others.

Harry explained what was happening and immediately Ron joined in panic. But Hermione wasn't so sure. She believed this could all be a trick. Octavia didn't have time for this. The person she pretty much cared the most for in this world was in danger and Octavia was going to help him, with or without them.

Hermione convinced us to somehow check first. They sprinted up and broke into Umbridge's office, Ginny and Luna on watch.

Just as they were finishing up they heard a crash behind us. Standing there was retched woman that burned my eyes whenever Octavia saw her.