32. I want my bubby.

Luke hill^
-
NEW UPDATE LIKE I PROMISED BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND GOT THE LAST CHAPTER TO 200 VOTES AND MORE THAN 50 COMMENTS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!❤️
-

"I told you he didn't hate you."
My eyes dart to the boy standing in the water beside us and Asher looks at him too.

"See a fish or something?"
Asher laughs but I stay staring at the little blue eyed boy, whose a miniature version of Asher.

"He doesn't know I'm here does he?"
The little boys voice changes emotion for the first time and he sounds sad as he looks at Asher. I shake my head no at him and he nods.

"Why can you?"
He asks but I don't know the answer.

"I-I don't know."
I can feel Asher staring at me but I'm not taking my eyes off the little boy in front of me. Why is he still here.

"Baylor?"
Asher asks as he puts me down in the water so he can look at me but I walk towards his little brother.

"You kept your promise."
He says as he twist back and forth and I nod.

"Yea. I did."
I gulp and Asher pulls my arm.

"Baylor! "
Asher shouts agin.

"Luke. Asher said that was your name."
I say and Asher goes silent. Luke nods his head and looks at Asher with so much agony that I feel physical pain for him.

"Yea. And your Baylor."

"Yea."

"Baylor. Why am I here? Why can't my bubby see me?"
He asks still looking at Asher. I turn around and look at Asher too who's eyes are now glossy.

"I don't know."
I say and look back at his beautiful clear blue eyes.

"Baylor wake up!"
Someone screams but I ignore them.

"I just want my bubby."
Luke sobs as he runs towards Asher and I reach out to grab him but he's gone before I can touch him and I'm awake in my bedroom with Ty and Asher holding each of my arms.

A tear streams down my face and when I look at Asher I cry even harder.

"What the hell just happened!"
He asks his voice strained. But I can't answer him, so instead I head to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Asher probably thinks I'm crazy. Hell I am crazy! Who the fuck else wakes up screaming in the middle of the night after having a heartbreaking conversation with a dead boy.

"Baylor!"
Asher yells as he runs in front of me.

"Just stop! I don't want to talk about it! Hell I don't even want you to know about it! I shouldn't have went to sleep!"
I yell and try to push him away as I sob but he wraps me up in a tight hug. I punch his chest and try to get free but he just holds me tighter and finally I let myself collapse into his arms.

"Shhh. It's okay."
He says as he strokes my hair and I let my self sob into his chest.

"The other night, when we stopped at the hotel, I dreamt of my mom and luke in a field of flowers. They were beautiful and happy and I was too. Then the flowers caught on fire and they screamed for me to help them begging me not to let me die. Then they blew up in flames and that's when you woke me up."
He tells me and I'm assuming it's so I'll tell him mine, and for some reason, I do.

I tell him my dream and he tries to look away before the tear slides down his cheek but I still see it.

He starts walking away and I walk towards him and grab his arm but he jerks it away.

"I just need a little space, okay?" He states a bit on edge and then his eyes soften and he adds a gentle "please." and walks outside to the beach and I head back to my room.

-

When I wake up Im alone in a bed to myself. I feel a little disappointed that asher didn't stay in here but I don't blame him.

I grab my phone from the night stand and see that I have a message.

I open it up to see a picture of me last night in that white shirt on the beach.

'Nice outfit Baylor.'
The message is from an unknown number and it sends chills down my neck. I quickly delete it and try to push it to the back of my mind, its probably just a prank. Right?

I get up and get dressed for the day and head to the kitchen. I stop when I see Asher curled up on the couch hugging himself for warmth. I go back into the bedroom and grab a blanket and take it back out to the living room and throw it over him.

He instantly grips the blanket tighter to him.

"Awe aren't you sweet. Now Where's the damn hangover potion?"
Ty grumbles and I laugh and reach into a cabinet to grab him two ibuprofen.

"I knew I kept you for a reason."
He says before placing a kiss on my cheek and walking back to the bedroom.

I decide to just grab a bowl of cereal, being too tired and lazy to make something, and head back to the living room. I sit down on the floor in between the couch and coffee table and turn on the tv.

"So. You and Asher?"
I hear cam say behind me and I look at his uncomfortable eyes and back at the tv.

"No."
I say.

"Good, he's no good for you."

"Why are you wasting your time on my bitch ass?"
I ask him not bothering to remove my eyes from the tv. I'm not even sure what's playing I'm just making a point not to look at him.

"Bay. I didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry. Come on sis."
He pleads and I look down at my hands before looking up at him.

"Start taking your bipolar meds and maybe I'll forgive your bitch ass."
He laughs and I give him a small smile.

"Come here baby sister."
He says as he runs over to me and gives me a big hug crushing my lungs in the process.

"Okay cam, can't breathe."
We laugh and he lets go of me.

"Sorry bay! Okay we're doing whatever you want to do today! So pick something out and we will do it!"
He says excitedly before heading back to the kitchen.

-
New update at 180 votes and 50 comments!

A/N ; okay this was a super short chapter and probs not what you were wanting so I apologize.

But Baylor still hasn't resolved everything with luke, whatever that is, guess y'all are still in for some surprises!

Xoxo love you guys!