Chapter 1

Harry grit his teeth as he listened to his drunk uncle insult his mother and father. "And you boy! Your no better! Your pathetic! We should never have taken you in!" He gasped as his uncle came at his with a broken beer bottle. Vernon had gotten fired earlier in the day for laundering money and he had gone and gotten drunk before coming home. Dudley was out with his friends and Petunia was out with friends, which leaves Harry to take care of his uncle...which leads him to his current predicament. He dove to the left, attempting to avoid his uncle's wild swings. His uncle came at him again, this time getting a lucky shot in, and carving a lightning bolt into his left eye.

As Harry cried out in pain, something in him snapped. He lied there for a few seconds before getting up and grabbing a near by knife, and turning to face Vernon. He grinned as blood from his newly made scar bled down his face. He dove at Vernon. "Hey, Uncle Vernon, let's play!" He said with a manic giggle. Vernon squeaked and scrambled to get out of the way, but due to his heavy weight, he didn't make it in time and the blade slide into his chest, Harry angled it up and into his heart. "Since I have a knack for lightning bolts, lets have a little lightning, huh?" He said, His magic conjuring up lightning that shot up the blade and fried Vernon's heart. An idea popped into his head. He cut off a piece of  Vernon's flesh and cooked it like one would bacon. He ate it, curious as to why cannibals would eat human flesh. "Hmmm, a little fatty, but otherwise it's kinda tasty." he said before cooking several other pieces and putting them into a zip-lock bag. He went upstairs and packed his things, shrinking them and siding them into his pocket. He then went over to Hedwig's cage. He released her. "I'll let you know when I have somewhere for us to stay" He said. Hedwig looked a him before flying off. He went back down stairs and left via the backdoor. He chuckled darkly, before apperating away, just as a shrill scream cut through the night air.

He landed in a forest that oozed dark magic. He unconsciously shivered in delight. He glanced behind him at the tall, pale being that stood behind him. He tilted his head, biting into a piece of human-bacon. "Who are you?" He asked, curiosity audible in his voice. 'I am Slenderman. And who are you?'  It asked. "I am Harry." he responded. 'What are you eating?'  It asked him. "Human-bacon...from my uncle." Harry answered. It appeared to be thinking. 'Come with me.'  It said, walking away. Harry thought about it for a moment before following the pale being. 

Slender led him to a manor deep within the forest. 'I have a proposal, since the insanity is coming off of you in waves. Will you become a creepypasta?'  It asked. Harry nodded. "Sure, as long as I get my human-bacon." Harry responded. Slender nodded and the two entered the manor. They were met by two people. One wore an orange sweatshirt and a white mask. The other wore a yellow hoodie, the only facial features visible were two red eyes and a red frown. 'Masky, Hoodie, meet Harry, the lightning killer. He is our newest addition. Show him around please.'  It asked the two. The one with the mask nodded before turning to Harry. "I am Masky, he's Hoodie. He doesn't talk much." He said, nodding at him. "I am Harry, nice to meet you." Harry replied. "Well, might as well show you around like Slender asked. Come on!" Masky said as the two walked away. Harry followed them. 

They entered a room with a couch and a large screen TV. A link look-a-like sat there playing a game against a monochrome clown. "Awww! Come on, BEN! You cheated!" The clown exclaimed. The link look-a-like chuckled. "No way!, You just suck eggs, LJ!" He exclaimed with a smirk. Harry noticed that the blonde had black pupils and red irises. "Guys, listen up! We have a newbie!" Masky announced, "His name is Harry, the lightning killer. Harry, meet BEN Drowned and Laughing Jack. Hey, LJ, where are the others?" Masky asked. "Sally and Smile are playing in the woods. EJ and Ticci Toby are out getting more kidneys for EJ, Jeff's up in his room brooding, Jane's out killing, and the Rake is....I dont really know where the rake is, actually" LJ answered. Masky nodded and the three of them went upstairs. Masky stopped at a door. 'Hmm, the name Jeff....sounds familiar...so does Jane.....hmm' Harry thought, as Masky knocked. "Jeff, open up! We have a new creep!" Masky shouted. A faint, "Come in!" was heard. Masky knocked on the door and the trio entered, Harry coming in last. His eyes widened once he saw the man they had called Jeff. "J-Joker?!" Harry exclaimed in surprise. Jeff's head jerked up in surprise before he spun around. "Lightning bug?" Jeff asked, sounding almost out of breath. Masky and Hoodie stood off to the side, confused as fuck. Harry leaped at the other, catching him in a tight embrace, and remained that way for several long minutes, before Jeff pulled back. "So, you finally snapped huh?" Jeff asked with a smirk. Harry returned it while pulling out a piece of human-bacon. "What do you think?" Harry asked, taking a bite out of the piece. Jeff eyed it. "Whats that your eating?" Jeff asked, suspicion in his voice. Harry gave a dark grin. "Its bacon from the skin of a human. Cut straight from my uncle Vernon!" Harry replied with a dark chuckle.  Jeff visibly shivered before pausing. "Your Uncle?" He wondered. Harry nodded."Yep! I finally got rid of the fat lard!" He exclaimed. Jeff chuckled. "Lightning bug, I think your going to get along great with everyone here."