4

( WARNING🚫⚠: SEXUAL, EXPLICT CONTENT, STRONG LANGUAGE [EROTIC SESSION💦] )

"I want you" i whisper against his lips. Feeling in this trance not knowing what I just said.

"Say it again....like you mean it," he whispers against my lips.

I rolled my eyes feeling myself being snapped out of my trance.
"Oh wow, what do you want me to say? I want your penis to penetrate my vagina motherfucker!" i say sarcastically

Michael rolled his eyes, "What a way to ruin the fucking moment" he says as he jerks me up into his lap kissing me roughly.

I kiss back feeling butterflies in my stomach. His hands moves down my back as he grips my ass making me moan in his mouth.

He breakes the kiss and begins to attack my neck roughly with hickies. I shake my head and push him off of me and quickly staddles him.

He tries to pull me down to kiss him but i grab his hands.
Michael scrunches his face in confusion.
"Whats wrong?" he asks breathing hard.

"Slow yo ass down im not some fucking edible cookie you can just devour." i snapped.

"Yes you are" he says matter of factly.

I rolled my eyes at him once again. "Michael you being all up rough on me doesnt help plus i have sensitive skin." i said rubbing the side of my neck that he lightly bruise.

Michael sighs and caresses my thighs. "Fine ill be gentle you since you wanna act like a baby" he says smirking.

I gently slap his chest. "Im not saying be gentle i just dont want you attacking me like im a fucking piece of meat."

Michael raises his eyebrow at me "You sure do say the f-word a lot" he snickers

"Fuck you!" i say slapping his chest harder.

"Thats what im trying to do but you keep interrupting me!" he exclaims.

"Now where was I" i hear Michael say to himself as his hands ran up my thighs to the hem of my shirt.

I raise my arms as he sits up and pulls my shirt off. He takes my shirt and threw it to the side and cups my breast. I bit my lip in satisfaction as he gropes my breast with his big hands.
Michael reaches behind me and unsnaps my bra snatching it away from me as i felt his mouth latch on my right nipple making me gasp from the sensation.
I ran my fingers through Michaels hair taking his hair bow out letting his curls fall.
I felt Michaels teeth graze my nipple making me tremble against him.
He pulls away from my breast and leans on me making me lay on my back.
I stare up at him as lust coax my eyes.
I stare at him admiring every feature and flaw he has as he takes his clothes off before me.
When he reaches for his underwear he stops and glares at me. He notice me staring at his buldge wide eyed and smirks.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Michael said raising his eyebrow at me.

I look up at him and slowly sits up. Michael gets on his knees and pulls me closer as im face to face with his crotch.
I look up at Michael nervously as he looked down on me with a toothless grin.

I hook my fingers on the sides of his underwear and pulled the down. Michael lifted his knees so they would slip all the way off. As i lift my head i was staring at Michaels enormous dick against his stomach with precum oozing from the head running down to his balls.

"You can touch it baby." Michael says lowly.

I run my fingers up his thigh gently grabbing his dick. It was so thick i could barely wrap my fingers around it. I gave his dick a hard squeeze feeling it throb in my hand. Michael hissed loudly running his long fingers through my hair.
I let my tongue roll around the head teasing it.
Michael grunted, gripping onto my hair.

"Suck my dick baby, please" Michael moaned.

I grinned and began sucking his head hard while stroking his base.

"Oh shit, Bey!" he gasped pushing my head further down on him.

I grabbed his hips to steady myself as i bobbed my head up and down.

"Oh fuck yea, Bey. Suck that dick" Michael groaned thrusting his hips slowly.

As i pulled my head back i let my teeth graze his head gently making his dick jump as Michael cried out it pleasure. Before i could push my head back down Michael cups my face and pulls me up and kisses me passionately.

I moaned when i felt Michaels hand go inside my pants his finger caressing my lips.

"Baby your so wet." he says rubbing my clit.

"Michael please" i moaned grabbing his arm.

"Please what? I wanna hear you say it" he whispers in my ear biting my earlobe.

"Oh baby fuck me!" i cried out.

Michael grinned and pushes me on my back quickly taking pants and panties off.
He spreads my legs and licks his lips rubbing his tip over my opening.
I grabs his hands intertwining them with mine as he pushes inside of me. Michael face turns into a sexy pout feeling my muscles flex around his shaft.
Michael leans down and kisses my chest leaving love bites on me. He licks my neck as i grind against trying to feel all of him.

Michael sits up wrapping my legs around his waist slowly thrusting into me.
"Oh my god your so big!" i cried out pulling him into me as he thrust into me faster.

"Fuck your so tight babygirl" he grunted.

Michael tosses his head back,his sweaty curls draping over his face as he grinds into me.

I felt that tingly sensation in the pit of my stomach feeling as if im about to explode.

"Mhmm Mikey im gonna cum" i moaned feeling my orgasm approaching.

Michael picks up the pace putting my legs over his should.
"Fuck yea baby cum all over my dick" he grunts.

I scrunch up my face feeling my orgasm take over my body.

"IM CUMMING" I screamed as I arch my back as the orgasm hit my body making me tremble against Michael.

Michael grunts becomes louder as he slams into me. I ran my hands down his back and squeezes his ass.

"Damn girl what are you doing to me" he moans kissing my neck.

I caress his ass as i felt his dick twitch inside me letting me know he was gonna cum. His thursts becomes more sloppy as he squeezes my breasts.

"Are you gonna cum daddy?" i whisper seductively in his ear knowing thats gonna set him off.

"Shit girl" he cries out cumming inside of me.