Halloween

Sorry if these chapters seem cliche, I just don't know what else to write unless you leave suggestions... if you don't want to comment, just message me privately and I won't put your name that you suggested it unless you want me to! ... if that makes sense...
ONE MORE THING, this is placed in when Aphmau, Kawaii Chan and Katelyn lived together but Katelyn moved out so her room is the guest bedroom now...

Third Person's POV

Aphmau invited a bunch of random people to her Halloween party, she said that everyone had to wear masks and to make sure no one would be able to recognise them.

~~~

Travis's POV

Oh my Irene, this Halloween idea was so stupid of Aphmau to do, but oh well... the party was on soon so I needed to go change, I just hope no one would be able to recognise me...

~~~

I walk up to Aphmaus door, the party is already going on inside, I walk in to see people already drunk, people making out, people leading other people to places... "Wow this party is already crazy" I sighed to my self, I walk around and try to go find Aphmau, I turn the corner and... she wasn't hard to find, she's not wearing a mask.... I don't really want to go talk to her just in case so I don't reveal who I really am.

~~~

I've just been walking around for a while now just drinking, been on my phone and stuff, small talk here and there, I look at my phone and it's nearly 10pm, something was supposed to be starting soon... I can't remember what it was but we're going to meet down stairs for it... I look at my phone again and 7 minutes to 10pm, I might as well go down there now, I go down there, a few other people is already there including Aphmau (Btw the basement is all cleared out, no shipping stuff down there and there's a small room down there as well called the closet I guess) I go sit down around the bottle... oh, I remember now, we are playing spin the bottle! Hurray.... I should leave but I got nothing else better to do so I will stay I guess, we wait till 10:15pm then we start.

~~~

It's around 10:16pm so we actually start now, I few other people went in the closet before my go, "Okay... Your go now!" Aphmau yelled pointing at me... well this is great... I got up, spinned the bottle and waited till it landed on someone, it was slowly spinning still and it finally came to a stop, I looked at the person and it was... a guy, well that's not to bed I guess, "Let's go then shall we?" I quickly said to him holding my hand out, he took my hand and stood up, we walked the the room still holding each other's hands, Aphmau following behind us, I let the other guy go in first with me following behind him, I let go of his hand and I turn around "Have fun you two~" she said then quickly pulled me to her and whispered in my ear so I could only hear her "Travis don't go too rough with Zane~" then she pushed me into the room and slammed the door shut.

Wait... I turned back around to the guy and actually looked at his figure... oh my Irene this is Zane! His black hair.. his slim figure but got those curves in all the right places... for a guy he is actually pretty cute but the one thing that stood out was his eyes, a sky blue color.... I can't do this... it's Zane! I then snapped out of my thoughts when he said "Uhhh hi?" Ooooooh my Irene he is so cute when he's shy/embarrassed, "Screw it" I said to my self in a breath.

It was dark in here but we could see our bodies, no real details though, I grabbed his mask and threw it off him, i also threw mine off, I wrapped my arms around his butt and he wrapped his legs around me while he threw his arms around my neck, I pushed him onto the wall and smashed my lips into him, he starting kissing back passionately straight away, he is such a good kisses, a few moments later we gasped for air, I started sucking on his neck making hickeys as I go, I kept going until I reached this one spot and he moaned, I pulled back and smirked, I found his sweet spot, I went back to sucking on his neck, he just became a moaning mess by now, I was wondering how else can I make him moan, I got a idea and I laid him down on the couch that was there and I straddled him, I start grinding on him making him moan more, I went back down to kissing him, he starts begging me to strip so I stop kissing him and I lean down closer to him and whispers "Not here~" into his ear.

He whines a bit and I just chuckle, I was about to go back to kissing him but then there was a knock at the door with Aphmau yelling "Times Up Lovebirds!" Heh... I get off Zane and I grab his mask, chuck it to him and I pick up mine, i put mine on and I ask Zane "You good?" while I walk to the door, "Yea..." he says under his breath, how cute, I open the door to see Aphmau and she winks, "You guys can go to the guest bedroom if you want" I nodded to her, I pull Zane up stairs to the guest bedroom and I locked the door behind us while turning the light off and I push Zane on the bed "Now where were we~?"

Hmm shall there be a part 2 or just leave it as this? (If there is gonna be a part 2, it's probably gonna be smut) Thank you for reading and sorry if it's bad...