Rogues

Everyone stared at Taehyung with a different look as he had walked through the corridor, into the classes and cafeteria from the next day. He tried his best to ignore it. But every now and then someone with enough guts would whistle or tease out loud.

Well...what to say. After Taehyung had slapped Jungkook, both of them realised that they were lying on the school ground making out infront of almost the whole school. Taehyung had disappeared the rest of the school hours. He didn't even utter a word at Jungkook.

It was embarrassing.

He really didn't know what to do. Jeon Jungkook was very very confusing. One minute he's distant, cold or fighting and another he was all cheesy and sexy.

He felt bad for Seulgi though. She must have been way too embarrassed enough to want to kill herself.

Well everyone was at shock. The sworn enemies who tore each other apart till the last day, suddenly starts sucking each other's face off. Taehyung sighed hoping things would work.

The video had been up in seconds. Different videos all shot from several angles, some having only the kissing part while some had it from the beginning. Everyone delt with the videos as if it was porn.

'HOT AND SIZZLING TAEKOOK'

Or

'SEXY MAKE OUT AND GRINDING IN PUBLIC - TAEKOOK'

And so on.

"Tae, you should really talk with him"

Taehyung groaned resting his forehead on the table. He only wanted to each his lunch in peace. But his friends again decided to bring up Jungkook.

"I don't know okay. Just let me live."

Jaebum frowned "he's avoiding you?"

"No." Taehyung sighed "He looks at me smirks or smiles or some sort of expression will be there. But we didn't have a proper conversation, yet."

Well Taehyung actually did avoid it. He didn't know what to say or how to start, so when Jungkook seemed a little ready for talking, he would run away as fast as he could.

Sungjae snickered "well. Why didn't you initiate a talk. Anyway it's all gone public. The whole school knows that the two of you wanna fuck each very badly. Dumb and dumber. There's no point in denial. And I don't think there is anything more embarrassing than revealing 'that' to be the reason behind all your fights."

Taehyung scoffed "we fought because he was annoying, okay? Even I annoyed him. There's nothing else to it."

Jackson gave him a look "yeah and the sun rises in the west"

"I am serious!!"

"Hey..leave him alone. They might need some time to settle in. After their sort of relation is the first. Two alphas. God knows how it will work out." Jaebum said shushing Jackson who had begun to say something.

"Tae" Irene spoke taking a bite from her croissant "do you know the latest hot topic of the school?"

"Me and Jungkook making out" Taehyung replied rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his coke. It was so damn obvious.

"No. Who among you both will top."

Taehyung spluttered choking on the coke and coughing. His face turning incredibly red while he glared at his so called friends.

Jackson burst out cackling, his whole body shaking and leaning onto Jaebum who had an amused face, for support. Sungjae was failing badly in trying to contain his laughter.