Chapter 3

Killua set his feet on the ground.
"You're telling me," Ed ruffled his blond hair, "You were doing a hand stand for five hours?"
Killua shrugged, "Just to keep in shape, ya know."
Alphonse shook his head, "But don't you need your sleep?"
His blue eyes shot to the armor guy, "You didn't sleep either."
"Ahahahaha!" Ed jumped up from the bed, "Enough about that! Let's go get breakfast!"
"Sure," Killua said as he grabbed his bag, haven't eaten in a couple days, guess I should do that. He looked to Alphonse, I guess some here are like me too, the not sleeping thing and all.
"How long are ya planning on staying?" Edward asked while paying for their food, he shoved the change in his pocket.
"Not until I find what I'm looking for," Killua eyed the exit, "I'd preferably like to hunt it down before long."
Ed set his golden eyes on the pale boy, he took out his pocket watch, then glanced at it, "Say..." Killua looked at him, "Where are you really from?" Edward Elric's eyes narrowed considerably as he met Killua's.
Alphonse creeped behind, making sure as to the other boy didn't run away.
"How did you know?" His lips quirked into a small grin.
"Never seen someone with your colourings in Amestris before," Ed shrugged.
"And I checked out the birth records in the library," Alphonse said, he had drawn a precautionary transmutation circle.
"Ah..." Killua frowned, then it was like a switch flipped, "Nothing to be done, guess I'm gonna have to tell you~"
At least a partial truth.
His childish voice rung through both the alchemists' ears, and they were taken back by the sudden change. They stood frozen for a second.
"Hey Al," Ed covered his mouth and whispered to his younger brother, Alphonse bent down, "Is this guy okay in the head?"
"I don't know, Nii-San, he seems odd to me."
"Should we dump him?"
Alphonse nodded.
"Hey!" Killua shouted, "Don't you want to know who I am?!"
Ed pierced his lips, "Damn my thirst for knowledge."
"Uh-huh," Alphonse agreed, rubbing out the transmutation circle.
****
The three sat comfortably in a small cafe on the outskirts of town.
Ed stretched his arms above his head, "Ahhh, nothin' like a good coffee," he took a sip out of his mug.
Killua glanced around, this place is nothing, "So, ask away," he poked at the thing this place had called pie, "I still have stuff to do."
"Eto..."
"Leave this to me, Al," Edward put a hand up, then brought it back down and placed it on his knee, while leaning on the table with his other elbow, "Killua, where're you from?"
Easy, he smirked, "The Hunter Islands, Dentora."
Ed gave a quick look to Alphonse, "Okay... so you're here illegally."
Killua sighed, "Figures," he crossed his arms.
"Ah! But don't worry, Col. Mustang can fix that!" Al waved his hands about in a frenzy.
"It's fine," Killua said, "Anything else?"
"You keep on saying 'family reasons', what does your family do exactly?" Edward refocused on the topic again.
"They get paid to get rid of problems," well, the humans are the problems in some cases, Killua scratched his head, "We own a whole mountain, it's a pain though, truthfully."
Edward narrowed his eyes, "How rich are you..." he grew a snickering grin, "You can pay me back for the expenses I spared on you~"
"Oh~?" Killua shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Too bad our currency's different," he smiled.
Ed's elbow fell off the table, "-ugh!"
"Nee, Killua-san," Alphonse began, ignoring the fact that his nii-san had just face planted on the table, "So there aren't any Alchemists where you come from?"
Killua nodded slowly, "Yea," I guess Hunters would be somewhat of an equivalent, "But we have people called Hunters."
"And...?" Edward took out his notebook, and rubbed his forehead once.
"Eto... Being a Hunter is a dangerous job," he started, "Hunters are in pursuit of all sorts of things, from gourmet food to historical ruins," Killua thought back to his first go at the Hunter exam.
Ed furiously scribbled down what was said, then paused, "So they're in search of something new? Like Alchemists."
I guess, "Yea," Killua scratched his head, "Except for Blacklist Hunters, and maybe some others? Blacklist's hunt down high level fugitives."
"Ooooohhh," Alphonse exclaimed, "Cool!"
Killua shrugged, some parts are cool.
"I see," Ed pointed his pencil at the white-haired boy, "So, you're one then?"
"One what?" Killua narrowed his blue eyes.
They sat staring at each other for a moment, until Ed broke the silence, "You know a lot about Hunters if you weren't one, Killua."
"You're right," Killua stated, his lips forming a half of a smile, "I'm what they call a Pro-Hunter."
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Ohaiyoooooo~
I've been watching FMAB! I loveee the 4th (or is it 3rd?) opening! I've put it as the video for this chapter so check it out xD
I think I've watched enough episodes to start writing regularly, so all is well again! (I'm still gonna finish it!! I didn't watch 50 episodes just to quit now!)
Okay, so my favorite Shojo type anime is called Lovely Complex. It's sooo funny and adorable!! Although there's a ton that make my top list when it comes to that category, like Gakuen Alice, Kodocha, skip beat, say I love you, My little monster, Blue spring ride... and so many more... sighs.
For sports... definitely Haikyuu, and also Knight in the Area.
For comedy... Ouran High, Tonari no seki-kun, and poyopoyo, OH anddd Rock lee's ninja pals xD
Any recommendations? I'm planning to watch Boku no Hero Academia next! I hear it's really good!
Ja... See ya!
Thanks for reading!
-mycatWalter