four

everyone ate well, except that fact that taehyung was taking glances of you and jungkook, while ahyoung was also taking glances of jungkook.

since the dinner was done, your parents and ahyoung's parents went outside to have a talk. while the four of you were left in the living room.

taehyung

ahyoung sitting beside me, her head on the crook of my neck as my arm was wrapped around her body.

since the television was on, no one dared to talk.

"i'll be right back.", seonhui suddenly interrupted, causing for us to look at her.

i have to this chance to talk to her. the reason behind what happened the past sic months.

"jungkook-ssi, where is the bathroom?", i asked jungkook, i guess that he is seonhui's boyfriend.

i don't know why, but i don't like it.

"in the hallway, third door.", he simply answered as i excused myself.

i wasn't obviously going to the bathroom, i went to search for seonhui.

at exact time, walking out the living room, i saw her back, standing in front of the sink, just standing without doing anything.

slowly, i approached her from behind.

right when i was about to call for her, she turned around, causing for the both of us to gasp in shock.

she just gasped and walked away without saying a word.

"park seonhui.", i flatly said and she stopped her tracks as i turned around, seeing her back.

"can we talk?", i asked and walked closer to her.

"talk about what?", she asked in thrilling voice.

"about our last conversation."

—————

Hiii, sorry for being inactive. I have published a new book called "Bestfriend's Brother", would you'll mind taking a look and maybe support? ;) TYY