Hormones (Part 1)

Thank you @EmelineRousselot for the great song choice

Combatants not brothers

The primacy of the twins savageness towards each other is on an elevated level. Never have they fought tooth and claw in this manner. A swipe at the throat of life from Keegan has Paley holding his neck in shocks momentary surprise before a lifted lip and flash of fang posture out intention to inflict the greatest of harms.

"She's my mate!" Paley's voice has never sounded so loud.  The crows taking wing to start their slow circles above on the thermals while watching from high above, the outcome.

"She's my mate!" Keegan's voice matches his brother's in both tone and quality with the belief he is the true mate.

There is no cringing of shoulders, no turning of tails, no crouching frame from either side.

No curvature of the neck, both unwilling to submit to the other.

Their wild is strumming and churning within the very marrow of their nature. Bristling up, puffing themselves out to one another. Both sides are already bleeding with intent to inflict even more damage.

Uncle Thomas is coming between his males except together they are too formidable that he is having trouble handling the both of them together. A shift of eye towards my father from his brother has swift consequences towards the two battling males.

Luna Bessa is taking the female who's pale and not understanding what's happening, her tears are falling off her cheeks just making both males seeing blind madness.

Dad is now replacing his brother taking his nephews by the neck.  Neither one of them refusing to back down, hierarchy's nature battling for supremacy in both of them.  

My father slams the back of Paley's neck with his elbow crumpling the male up, within the same breath Keegan follows his brother down hard, each unable to move. The crunch of the c-spine still echoing out when dad flashes a hard glare towards Odin who does not take his hand away from my waist.

He meets my father's eyes easily.

Luna Bessa is asking the female what happened? She's just shaken her head back and forth saying she's, "not sure who her mate is? That they started to fight before she could know for sure." A soft hand is wiping away the female's tears away, even taking the end of her skirt to wipe away the running nose. When her upper thigh is exposed, Luna Bessa has ancient symbols that are woven into a picture of a wolf's skull that takes up most of the outer and inner thigh.

"Touch them." Aunt Meela is taking the female by the hand trying to pull her towards the crumbled males that can't move their bodies on the ground but their eyes are watching.

Luna Bessa standing up towards my Aunt has my mother taking a forward step towards the Luna of the Far North. She stands in front of her best friend taking the point.

"We understand what's happening to them, to her right now." Mom's voice sounds velvety, the softness in tone is there but also a harshness to the vibration of her sound's quality. Luna Bessa is the first to let the arm of the female go, my mother, eases herself down as soon as Luna Bessa does.

With an outstretched hand that's tremoring, she touches Paley first. He closes his eyes briefly before they track her other hand that goes towards Keegan. Instantly that hand pulls away and she stumbles backward and falls to the ground.

"He's my mate," looking at Keegan. Paley is watching her intently while she's taken to a table. Aunt Meela is in a deep conversation of explanation with a female who's still looking confused and scared.