chapter 36

a/n: animelover1839 made this fabulous edit of ghirardelli-chan

a/n: animelover1839  made this fabulous edit of ghirardelli-chan

he's premium

he's dark

he's assorted

"luscious filling"

aye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hold on

MOMENTS OF TIMELESS PLEASURE

i cANT BREATHE

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL animelover1839 TY HUNNY

"Wait --- are you naked?!" [Name] screeched, pulling away from the Demon Lord's hold. Up close, his skin was rough and dappled with a faded diamond pattern. And that was all. No clothes, no sort of covering at all, and - while she was on the topic - no... ding-a-ling??

"No!" he shot, a bit flustered. If not for his ghastly, empty eyes, she would've seen him avert his gaze in embarrassment. He snapped his fingers, reverting to his grey-skinned form. He shrunk and thinned quite a bit, leveling out to his usual height of 6'5.

"There," he sighed. Flattening out his crimson red cloak, he adjusted himself so that he sat upright against the wall rather than slumped downward.

"So you were," [Name] concluded, smiling. Beaming through swollen bloodshot eyes and a snot-stuffed nose wasn't the most appealing sight, but Ghirahim's heart fluttered at seeing how joyous she seemed.

"I was not," he dismissed coolly.

"Alright, well, whatever," she stood up, leaving an empty feeling in the demon's chest. Not willing to get rid of her, he took both her wrists. She winced as the pain from her burn scars jolted through her. Ignoring her, he yanked her downward, before raising his hands to cup her face. He brought her closer to him, though he was unable to see her clearly in the room's darkness.

"...Don't go," he murmured. He leaned in, lips gently pressing against hers. She savored it for a bit, before pulling away. Part of her wanted to neglect her exhaustion and moan into his kiss; spending time with him, after all, was so much more enjoyable. But really all she wanted now was her soft feather mattress.

"Bed," she bluntly stated, and pulled away from him. She strode away to climb atop her favorite piece of furniture, relaxing under the warmth of her quilt. "I don't mind if you wanna join me," she called. She could barely hear her own voice over her fatigue, but Ghirahim caught every word.

"I don't sleep," he said.

"Okay... then leave."

"...Why?"