Chapter 6

This is the chapter before everything crazy goes down so I hope it's good! And I hope you like it! Make sure you let me know what you think and I'll update again real soon!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 6

Louis takes another sip of his morning coffee as he looks over the notes from his meeting with the twins during the previous day. Skimming over the notebook page filled with absolute nonsense. The only thing that he wrote down that seems even remotely important is the name Edward and how the oldest twin seemed to get angry when Marcel almost explained who the name belonged to.

He rubs a hand against his temples feeling the throbbing that was already starting to form there from his stress and lack of sleep. He was hoping that he would actually get somewhere with these brothers today even if it was just something simple and not that important. All Harry kept doing in their meeting yesterday was asking him personal questions and snarky comments and the younger twin didn't seem to wanna say anything without his older brother's consent.

He couldn't help but to think that if the younger brother would be away from his older brother's influence then maybe he could be able to get more out of the boy. He wasn't going to risk an outburst worst than the one that happened yesterday, so that theory wasn't going to be proven anytime soon.

He wished that the brother's would quit trying to get into his pants. He wasn't going to deny that the twins were very handsome young men, but they were his patients and his job was to get them out of the asylum not to get involved with them any farther than that of a therapist and patient relationship.

An alarm goes off on the man's phone signaling that it was seven o'clock and time for him to make the short walk to the asylum for another depressing day of work. Packing up his notebook and pen into his bag along with the rest of his work items, including a laptop he has purchased after that first unfortunate day with that horrible computer in his office.

Louis blocks out the boring people of the town of Woodpine with his favorite pair of earphones in his ears, blasting an Ed Sheeran song the whole way to the doors of the mental institution. He wasn't taking any chances like the day before when he was walking home and some lady had been rather rude to him about trying to help the twins get out of the asylum. He didn't understand why she was so angry with him when that is his job anyways. So from now on if he's walking somewhere in town he will tune everyone out and go along with his business.

Louis greets the nun working behind the desk with a cheery call of, "Good morning, sister," as he passes her on his way up to his office. The hallways of the asylum seemed unnaturally depressing this morning and Louis was slightly concerned as to what was the cause for this uncomfortable feeling in the air.

He quickly shrug it off as him just being paranoid and continues on his way to the dark room that he calls his office. Pushing the key he was given on his first day at the asylum into the rusty keyhole, jiggling it until the door opens up to reveal his dusty office room. Louis practically jumps out of his skin when he sees a figure sitting in his office chair, but quickly recovers when he takes in the familiar features of Zayn. "Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" He shouts, his heart finally recovering after it's almost heart attack as he enters his office, closing the door behind him.

"Sorry, Louis," Zayn apologizes, a smirk spread across the man's face showing that he really wasn't sorry about scaring the other male at all.

Louis makes his way over to the chair in front of his desk and plops his big butt down into it. "How did you get in here anyways?" He asks the other male curiously, setting his bag onto his desk.