Whats your favorite songs from jodeci?

Top songs•U And  I
•Stay
• I'm still waiting original and remix
•forever my lady
•lately
•alone
I know it's not a jodeci song but •treat them like they wanna be treated by father mc.
Come and talk to me original/remix
Last but not least •feenin

I love U and I Devante poured his heart out on that track ❤️ I love JoJo voice on it too don't get me wrong I love kci voice but Jojo has a smooth voice and Kci  has the grit. The overall message of the song is great.
On the song Stay don't get me started. Devanté cute little 40 second intro is to die for. That's how I found out about jodeci in the first place the harmony is great in the song and the melody is like no other.
A lot of people love I'm still waiting remix but y'all be sleeping on the original also I love the gospel reference on the song "my arms are open wide and I don't have to worry because.." which comes from the running back to you from a gospel group called commissioned whom Kci admitted he was inspired by. Kci really did his thing on this song.
Forever my lady started it all. What else is there to say 🤷🏾‍♀️
Lately Was originally written and performed by Stevie wonder. But jodeci took the song transformed it and it became a hit. Every time I listen to the song always think about the show Martin and when Jodeci e was performing on there that was 😂 .
This all alone don't judge me that song is a little too freaky but I kind a like the music I don't pay attention the to the lyrics like that.
Treat them like they want to be treated. That's when they first came on the scene in your power for vocals really carry that whole song it made of what it was I found out about it because I was watching a different world on Netflix.

Feenin'. I cannot really explain the love I have for the song video concept that Devante came up with. It was genius.
So that's all folks tell me what songs and videos you like from Jodeci??

*authors note- y'all I was 17🌚