•seventeen•

(miya's p.o.v)

1 month later. (smut: skip beginning if not comfortable)

Carl grabbed my waist, moving me on top of him. He quickly pulled my shirt off, almost ripping it in the process. I repeated what he did, tugging at the ends of his t-shirt. He pulled it off. Then, he pushed me down so that I was now laying on my back. He straddled me, unzipping his pants. I quickly pulled mine down. I sat up and grabbed his neck, making our mouths come in contact once more.

He began to leave wet kisses down my neck until he found my soft spot. I let out a small moan. I felt his smirk against my neck as he pulled my underwear down and slid into me. It was all so sudden. I let out another moan. I haven't done this since before Carl left.

Carl began pushing back and forward repeatedly. He continued leaving slobbery kisses down my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair. I let out small moans each time he pounded into me.

"I love you," he said, his hot breath hitting my neck. "I love you," he repeated.

"I-I lo-love you, t-too," I stuttered. He continued to pound into me until we both came. We let out a few breaths as he collasped next to me on the bed.

"That was amazing," he said, wiping sweat off his forehead. "You're amazing." I bit my lip, scooting closer to give him a kiss. I gently pressed my lips against his, our noses touching.

"You are, too, babe," I told him as I sat up, grabbing my shirt of the floor and putting it back on.

"Hey, wh-what are you doing," he asked, grabbing my arm gently.

"Getting dressed," I chuckled. "What's it look like?"

"But, why? Don't you wanna go for a round two," Carl asked as he began to rub my arm. I turned back around to face him.

"Why would I want that," I teased.

"Because you love me. And you love the way I make you feel."

"Whatever floats your boat," I bent down to pick up my underwear, but was pulled back, by my waist, and under Carl. He began to tickle me and kiss me all over. "S-Stop! Carl," I yelled trying to stop him. "St-ha-op," I laughed. He stopped kissing and tickling me and looked me in the eyes.

"Why would I stop? When I could just hold your arms above your head," he moved my arms above my head where they rested against a few pillows. "And take your shirt back off," he pulled my shirt up, but not all the way off. "And kiss you all over." He began to kiss me up my stomach, to my breasts, then back down to my stomach again. I let out a few more moans.

"Y-You're a horny motherfucker. You know that," I asked him, pushing his arms back so I could put them back down. He looked up and smiled at me. I grabbed his sides and pulled him up closer to me.

"Only for you," he said, kissing my nose. I began to rub his sides as I kissed his neck, leaving love marks all over. "S-So, about that round two," he said. I giggled through my kisses.

"But I like it just like this," I spoke against his neck. He let our a groan.

"Okay, baby," he said as he began rubbing his skin against mine. I continued to kiss him all over his neck, listening to his quiet moans and letting him rub against my thighs.

(end of smut)

•••

"Miya, Carl, wake up," I heard Lip barge into my room, interrupting my slumber.

"What, Lip," I groaned, planting my face in my pillow.

"Kate's having the baby. We have to get to the hospital right away," he said excitedly, turning my light switch on, making me squint my eyes just as I jumped up out of bed and grabbed a pair of Carl's sweats that he left over a few weeks ago and putting them on, almost falling in the process.

"Kate's having her baby," Carl asked in his raspy voice, making me roll my eyes and smirk at the same time. God, I love his raspy voice. It's so sexy.

"Yes, that's exactly what Lip said. Get up! Let's go," I threw his t-shirt and another pair of sweatpants at him. He removed the covers from his body revealing only him in his boxers. "You know, I'm really liking this view," I said. "I could totally get used to this." He smirked, standing up to put his pants on. Then, he walk over to me and grabbed my butt, pulling me into his bare chest. He smashed his lips into mine. I could feel his smirk against the kiss, making me smirk as well.

"I love you so much," he said after pulling away. He put his shirt over his head and grabbed his socks off the floor and put those on also. I slipped in my Sperry's and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed a tie dye hoodie out of my closet, that also happens to be Carl's, and threw it on. "How much of my clothes do you have?"

"Just whatever you leave over. And then some," I shrugged.

"'And then some'? You stealing my clothes now," he asked.

"Maybe," I shrugged again, and then ran out the door. He chased me down the stairs and into the living room where Kate and Lip were waiting for us. "Jesus, you didn't have to wait for us. Carl has a car, you know?"

"I'm not going to a damn hospital without you," Kate said, grabbing my hand as she stood up. She began to wince in pain. "Jesus, fuck!"

We walked Kate out of the house and to her car. I helped her in and then sat in the back next to Carl while Lip got in the driver's seat.

"Lip, fucking drive," Kate yelled making all of us jump. I've never seen Kate be this aggressive before.

"Fucking okay," he said turning on the ignition and speeding off.

I couldn't help but feel excited. I'm about to be an aunt! An aunt! Oh, my God. Carl and I are going to be an aunt and uncle. Wait, is that gross? His brother his dating my sister, and they're having a kid... does that make it incest if Carl and I are together? No. No, it can't. We're not related. Plus, we started dating before Lip and Kate even started fucking. Nevermind, we're good. Jesus, I think too much.

In no time, we arrived at the hospital. We all rushed out if the car and helped Kate out. We ran inside of the hospital and told the lady at the desk that Kate was in labor. She sent us to a room and told us a doctor would be with her in no time.

"Miya, can you stay with us," Kate asked, grabbing my hand. My heart melted and I squeezed her hand, giving her a small nod.

"Of course," I said. "Carl, do you mind waiting? Call the rest of the family?" He quickly nodded giving me a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the waiting room.

"Mrs. Henderson," the doctor came into the room, a click board in her hand. "I'm Dr. Sams. You ready to pop out that baby?"

-

a/n: hope you enjoyed the smut...? i don't usually like to write a lot of smut with carl/ethan because i don't see him like that. literally, he's only had sex with one girl throughout the whole show. i just hate it when people make him seem like a slut, because he's not.

anyways... KATE'S HAVING HER BABYYYY!!